How about a "Cobra weekly screenshot?"

Spacehamster

Why not have a screenshot of whatever you are currently working on once per week instead of the "bombardment of screenshots all the time but never".

It would keep us entertained, and any LN screenshot is a good screenshot because we will all buy it anyway so there is no need to maximize PR value by only showing a screenshot every decade.

Delecate requirement: Screenshots of tiny parts only. So we have to do hardcore level guesswork and research. :D Maybee also bi-weekly. Or once a month. :D

inb4 3d model for a bolt for wheel mounting screenshot. :D

single hydraulic line

single light bulb

;P Do you notice the sarcasm ?

Edited by microvax
clarification

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Well with a 24/7 cam we can make sure he isn't waisting development time on his hair....

True, but there are some things I would just rather not see. :lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

1+

Excellent idea!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well with a 24/7 cam we can make sure he isn't waisting development time on his hair....

Cobra has a pretty fabulous do going on, though. I think maintaining that is worth the delays.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Why not have a screenshot of whatever you are currently working on once per week instead of the "bombardment of screenshots all the time but never".

It would keep us entertained, and any LN screenshot is a good screenshot because we will all buy it anyway so there is no need to maximize PR value by only showing a screenshot every decade.

You're fairly new here, so a quick run down:

We used to get weekly updates from ED in a similar vain. It did not end well.

VEAO used to post lots of WIP images. It did not end well.

Devs have posted various WIP stuff before, it generally doesn't end well.

This community has proven time and time again it cannot handle WIP information. It can barely handle beta releases.

Also, this "us" you speak of is just you projecting your desire for more information on projects.

Plus, I'd rather Cobra and the rest of the LN team crack on and progress with the modules, rather than having to spend time taking screen shots and then discussing/defending them on the forums.

I also concur with probad.

Edited by Buzzles
  • Like 1

To be honest the tread starter is rude but i like the idea but not every week.

All Im waiting silently is only one screen of the Viggen or one video of it moving 10 seconds would be enough for me.

As ED said AJS and F-5E should be out before the second half of the year (If I remember correctly) but only F-5 got out.

At this level of development atleast one real screen or video would keep me waiting.

Its my opinion everybody dont have to agree.

And are free to correct me respectfully.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

You're fairly new here, so a quick run down:

We used to get weekly updates from ED in a similar vain. It did not end well.

VEAO used to post lots of WIP images. It did not end well.

Devs have posted various WIP stuff before, it generally doesn't end well.

This community has proven time and time again it cannot handle WIP information. It can barely handle beta releases.

Also, this "us" you speak of is just you projecting your desire for more information on projects.

Plus, I'd rather Cobra and the rest of the LN team crack on and progress with the modules, rather than having to spend time taking screen shots and then discussing/defending them on the forums.

I also concur with probad.

yup.

Thats why I find LNS policy very enjoyable. It keeps the discussion calm and rational most of the time. Because the people who cant wait arent in there anyway because NO FANCY SCREENSHOT. Meanwhile devs talk in the appropriate threads more then screenshots could. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?