Show me your mad dogfighting skills!

Wags

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For some reason posting YT vid doesnt work like it should, atleast for me :)

I occasionally have the same problem albeit very rarely when posting, either it is a youtube bug that randomly pops up or certain videos do not work with direct links. Weird.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Panzertard and I went at it, Oh man it was so much fun. Go high def =)

I cant get the darn embedding to work, Viper can you shoot a few BB's at it?

Was TrackIR used for looking around the cockpit on this video? If not what then?

Windows 8.1 | EVGA X79 FTW | Intel i7 3930k | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | WD 2TB | MSI Geforce GTX 670 OC | SoundBlaster TACTIC 3D Rage Headset | Razer Saipan Mouse | Razer Blackwidow Keyboard | Logitech G27 | TrackIR 5 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Peddles | CH Pro Throttle

Aircraft Recognition Skills ?? (Who's on your side !!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gituozjvajj3prl/dcs%202013-11-17%2021-03-27-21_1.avi

My ping isn't that great (approx 250 if I'm lucky).. So popping onto DOW server which looks to be a bit of fun - I have no comms.

Take off, gain some height and patrol over the rig. Two allies appear heading for the rig, and as they get close, a bogey appears as well in front of me, somewhere.

I notice the allied planes vectoring on me like a bogey.. have they mistaken me for the bogey I'm looking for. Sure enough this 'blue' P51 is latching onto me, and I'm watching it...

Ok! let me turn sharp so he can see I have the same colours/side.. fook!! he's firing.. is that fooker blind ?? (or does he want me off the server :-) ) Take avoidance action.. he'll have to do better than that...

Then the Brown (german) P51 appears on his tail.. cannot he see it ??

Ok! maybe if I do a few wild moves he'll see I'm on the same side, and we can drag that 'german'. Afraid not.. my shipmate has intentions of sending me to holyland.

Time for some aircraft recognition education !!

A three-to-one scenario in our favour went to a complete disaster.. losing 2 to their none.. and I couldn't find the brown guy, so headed back home.