UPDATE RAFALES BETA 2 Eric et Patrick

Screen_191228_084813.thumb.jpg.3fd3d572b2d2138cadc083e1ee3c0c18.jpg

Screen_200104_205255.thumb.jpg.a9f78d42d1fbc509a4034d4edcd05b8e.jpg

Screen_200105_152835.thumb.jpg.7bca9562205993644b504398b83a45f7.jpgHI ALL,

Here is the first update of our mod which seems to interest a lot of pilots for our greatest pleasure, this update concerns the integration of armaments more specific to the RAFALE.

- METEOR missile for AIR AIR

- New SCALP for AIR SOL

- GBU49 for AIR SOL.

We also put in a GBU release procedure, we had a lot of messages

Pilot who complained about missing the target. If you follow the letter you will hit the nail on the head. (for those who do not save).

We don't hide the fact that we wanted them so much that we bought them.

For the installation delete your planes and replace them with this and put your Bin FC3

Here are some screenshots

Download :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9pztqd3vns2j09g/UPDATE_RAFALES_X3_+_PROCEDURE_GBU.7z/file

Francais

Voici la première mis a jour de notre mod qui semble intéresser pas mal de pilotes pour notre plus grand plaisir, cette mis a jour concerne l'intégration d'armements plus spécifique au RAFALE.

- Missile METEOR pour le AIR AIR

- Nouveau SCALP pour le AIR SOL

- GBU49 pour le AIR SOL.

Nous avons mis également une procédure de larguage des GBU , on a eu pas mal de messages

de pilote qui se plaignait de manquer la cible . Si vous suivez à la lettre vous allez mettre dans le mille. (pour ceux qui ne save pas).

ON ne vous cache pas qu'on les voulait tellement qu'on les a acheté.

pour l'installation supprimer vos avions et les remplacer par cela et mettez votre Bin FC3

Voici quelques screenshots

TELECHARGEMENT :https://www.mediafire.com/file/9pztqd3vns2j09g/UPDATE_RAFALES_X3_+_PROCEDURE_GBU.7z/file

I made an error by renaming the AS_30L in Shapes of the Rafale AIR SOL, I put a draw in the middle and it was necessary at the bottom which gives therefore 'AS_30L' and not 'AS-30L'. Otherwise no missile in visual. thank

J'ai fait une erreur en renommant l'AS_30L dans Shapes du Rafale AIR SOL, j'ai mis un tiré au milieu et il le fallait en bas ce qui donne donc "AS_30L" et non "AS-30L". Sinon pas de missile en visuel. MERCI

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Thank you Patrick, I love french fighters, ever since the first Mirage 50 arrived to my country :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Full size pics.

Merci!

Un travail supérieur!

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

le scalp marche pas sauf pour les ai mais pas pour les human

Let's see our Scalp is an anti-radiation missile which means that it will only work on warships and land vehicles that have a radar. That said, you must turn on the radar of the Rafale with the touch (i) in addition to passing the authorization to fire with ALT Z or ALT W on your keyboard, lock your target and be in the zone of the emissions of the enemy radar. The wider the radar band, the farther you can shoot with the Russian MOSKVA you can shoot your SCALP more than 100 km from your target.:book:

Voyons voir notre Scalp est un missile anti radiations ce qui veut dire qu'il ne fonctionnera que sur les bateaux de guerre et les vehicules terrestres qui ont un radar. Ceci étant dit, il faut allumer le radar du Rafale avec la touch (i) outre passer l'autorisation de tir avec ALT Z où ALT W de ton clavier, verouiller ta cible et être dans la zone des émissions du radar ennemies. Plus la bande du radar est large et plus tu pourras tirer loin avec le MOSKVA russe tu peux tirer ton SCALP a plus de 100 km de ta cible.:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Full size pics.

Merci!

Un travail supérieur!

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Big Thank you HAWKEYE (GREGORY) for your help and we would like to say here that we do not forget that it is you who immersed us in the world of 3D MAX and that our mods are praying for another dimension thanks to you. SO thank you my friend.

Two other important people also it is MARKINDEL (Mario) our master and friend so talented, and FILL (PAUL) our favorite tester who with his friends pilots of the Air Force gives us very precious advice.

The next update will concern CHARLES DE GAULLE in the two we will put

A collision on the island (the castle). And on the empty one we will free up more space, as requested.

Grand Merci HAWKEYE (GREGORY) de ton aide et on voudrai dire ici que l'on n'oublie pas que c'est toi qui nous a plongé dans le monde de 3D MAX et que nos mods on prie une autre dimension grâce à toi. DONC merci mon ami.

Deux autre personnes importantes également c'est MARKINDEL (Mario) notre maître et ami combien talentueux, et FILL (PAUL) notre testeur préféré qui avec ses amis pilotes de l'armée de l'air nous donne de très précieux conseils.

La prochaine mis a jour concernera les CHARLES DE GAULLE dans les deux nous allons mettre

une collision sur l'ilot (le chateau). Et sur celui du pont vide nous allons libérer plus de place, comme il nous a été demandé.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Looks amazing!

Sadly it does not quite work in my system. Rafales show as being Player controlled aircraft, but once the mission starts, DCS does not allow me to be in Rafale's cockpit. RALT-J states that Rafale is not a player controllable aircraft, even though in Mission Editor I set Rafale as Player aircraft.

Looks amazing!

Sadly it does not quite work in my system. Rafales show as being Player controlled aircraft, but once the mission starts, DCS does not allow me to be in Rafale's cockpit. RALT-J states that Rafale is not a player controllable aircraft, even though in Mission Editor I set Rafale as Player aircraft.

The Bin folder is needed to make them flyable.

Copy it from your FC3 folder to the aircraft folder.

Then install into the saved games location.

Without this folder, the aircraft should still be select-able,

but as ai only.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Let's see our Scalp is an anti-radiation missile which means that it will only work on warships and land vehicles that have a radar. That said, you must turn on the radar of the Rafale with the touch (i) in addition to passing the authorization to fire with ALT Z or ALT W on your keyboard, lock your target and be in the zone of the emissions of the enemy radar. The wider the radar band, the farther you can shoot with the Russian MOSKVA you can shoot your SCALP more than 100 km from your target.:book:

Voyons voir notre Scalp est un missile anti radiations ce qui veut dire qu'il ne fonctionnera que sur les bateaux de guerre et les vehicules terrestres qui ont un radar. Ceci étant dit, il faut allumer le radar du Rafale avec la touch (i) outre passer l'autorisation de tir avec ALT Z où ALT W de ton clavier, verouiller ta cible et être dans la zone des émissions du radar ennemies. Plus la bande du radar est large et plus tu pourras tirer loin avec le MOSKVA russe tu peux tirer ton SCALP a plus de 100 km de ta cible.:book:

yes i touched i and no radar came on and yes i do have fc3 so i am puzzled as to why its not working

ok i found the issue it depends on the type of pod you use i put the democles radar pod on and radar works now

now im tyring different types to get the meteor to work properly as it fails to give me a lock tone so ive no idea if its tracking the enemy or not at beyond visual range mode

Would it be possible to create a new Mod for just the weapons, Meteor, Scalp, GBU etc, they are also used on other current aircraft and it would be nice to have them available in their loadouts.

You install the RAFALES MOD and you get the CLSIDs in the lua files and you put them

in your planes. that's Eddie that's it.

Tu installes le mod rafales et tu récupères que les CLSID dans les fichiers lua et tu les mets

dans tes avions. voilà Eddie c'est tout.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

yes i touched i and no radar came on and yes i do have fc3 so i am puzzled as to why its not working

I forgot forgiveness you have to put the MBDA THALES Pod as for the Exocet but it was noted in the read me.

J'ai oublié pardon il faut mettre le Pod THALES RBE2 comme pour l'Exocet mais c'était noté dans le read me .

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Qahir was amusing. Especially seeing the pilot sitting inside, as he looked like a kid at one those amusement part 'jet fighter' coin operated rides. Even from photos, it was obvious that the skin was laminate plastic and wood particle board covered with rubber latex paint, used to seal aircraft for long term storage. I thought it was a 3/4 scale mock-up of design Iran was working on. All aerospace developers do that for fit testing assembly simulation, or ground training. Perhaps media and or Iranian propaganda simply got it wrong. But no, Iranians stuck with the story.

I still think its some kind of a mind-screw with West , to get larger commitment, thus expense, on part of Western nations, to counter this 'stealth'. The funny thing, is that Iran's domestic audience, and non-Iranian Muslims, see this as real thing, and how Islamic World now rivals US, and other 'Western' powers in fieldding of advanced 5th gen stealth aircraft. The though of Muslims having stealth 5th gen aircraft is more important then actually having these platforms. Kind of conformational bias.

So when I saw the size of pilot's helmet to 3D of Rafale, in DCS, the scale disparity jumped out. But I could be wrong. Rafale should be larger then Mirage 2000.

Qahir was amusing. Especially seeing the pilot sitting inside, as he looked like a kid at one those amusement part 'jet fighter' coin operated rides. Even from photos, it was obvious that the skin was laminate plastic and wood particle board covered with rubber latex paint, used to seal aircraft for long term storage. I thought it was a 3/4 scale mock-up of design Iran was working on. All aerospace developers do that for fit testing assembly simulation, or ground training. Perhaps media and or Iranian propaganda simply got it wrong. But no, Iranians stuck with the story.

I still think its some kind of a mind-screw with West , to get larger commitment, thus expense, on part of Western nations, to counter this 'stealth'. The funny thing, is that Iran's domestic audience, and non-Iranian Muslims, see this as real thing, and how Islamic World now rivals US, and other 'Western' powers in fieldding of advanced 5th gen stealth aircraft. The though of Muslims having stealth 5th gen aircraft is more important then actually having these platforms. Kind of conformational bias.

So when I saw the size of pilot's helmet to 3D of Rafale, in DCS, the scale disparity jumped out. But I could be wrong. Rafale should be larger then Mirage 2000.

Good evening,

The Rafales which are in download are in Beta version which means that modifications will be made and when we have relevant remarks we check and taking them into account, this one is one so will be subject to update Next day

Thanks for the interest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion