[HELP WANTED] APKWS Mod in progress

VS 33 Stormdrane

Hi. Ive been trying to work on this missile on and off for a long time, and just took it up fresh this week. I made it much farther than before but I desperately need help getting past a few walls.

--What I have currently

The weapon mod itself is functional, using the existing lau-61 and hydra m151 models. I have the lau61 set up as essentially a missile rack instead of a regular nurs rocket container, and Ive individually placed the hydras into each tube. Hydra models are slid forwards slightly to protrude outside of the launcher, and mimick the aesthetics that apkws has due to increased length. The tubes may fire slightly out of proper sequence but that's an easy fix that I'll return to later. Ive managed to conform some of the missiles chatacteristics to behave very similarly to the existing hydras, (motor parameters, speed, acceleration times, drag et cetera) and the fins deploy after launch. As far as functionality, the seekers are able to follow the laser from the ka50.

--Whats missing

I seem unable to implement a flight model, or at least one that dcs will recognize. Any missile fired that does not acquire a laser immediately turns north and detonates. Alternatively they will just sail directly ahead until they expire and detonate. They also do not rotate at all.

I dont know the specifics of what is required for the spot tracking seeker. It functions fine with the KA50 but not the A10. (The a10 doesnt appear to function anyways with any other laser guided missile after the 65E was removed) and I have been unable to test it on anything else, as the F18 crashes to desktop when the weapon is loaded.

Overall I feel like the right person could know how to set it up with the proper missile schemes, and make it a phenomenal addition to every module. I can upload it in its current state at some point today. Thank you for your time.