Placement of the kneeboard on the screen

Adamastor

Hello everyone.

Probably the question I ask should already have a million answers on the forum. However, all the ones I saw were for older versions of DCS and apparently are not working.

The question is about the placement of the kneeboard on the screen.

What I need, it must go through a change in the LUA file.

I already tried to change the file Scripts/ Aircrafts/ Common/ Cockpit/ ViewportHandling.lua, (line 33) dedicated_viewport = {default_x, default_y, default_width, default_height} and here for the values I want, I have also explored the kneeboard builder (what I want is not to create kneeboards, but use default).

I have a monitor configuration with 2 small ones for OSB buttons. This makes it have a resolution of 1920x1680, instead of the 1920x1020, which is why it is being difficult. All I need is to move the kneeboard 660 pixels up.

Thank you

Edited by Adamastor

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

The mod is OvGME-ready. Here's some help with OvGME.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !