F-15 and F-18 Hotas

From my understanding of other posts, the units may be priced outside of our scope. With that said, nobody's posted an actual response from them. I'd buy that F-22 set.. The f-35 set actually hurts my head though.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

They call $2800 for a Hostas as low cost?

For governments and, assuming they'd sell to private buyers, lotto winners...yes?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

They are also not allowed to be sold outside of the US and you must hold an aeronautics company and clear a full background check. So highly unlikely for most of us

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

They are also not allowed to be sold outside of the US and you must hold an aeronautics company and clear a full background check. So highly unlikely for most of us

They have the prosumer market in sight since 2015 the page http://www.f-16grips.com/ was pointed to that market.

The modified page may be a relaunch of that plan?

I have a 3d printer and I'm currently working with a designer to try an make the F-15 shell for the Warthog, this will most likely take a few weeks to get something printed out for some testing but I will keep you all updated. If this if able to work then I want to make sure that this designer is taken care of...

I'm thinking of just taking all of the buttons in the positions that their in and just swapping them over to an F-15 talon type shell and having the positions across the top like the f-15 grip but with one extra button. This is strictly for flight simming. Here's to Keeping our fingers crossed.

I have a 3d printer and I'm currently working with a designer to try an make the F-15 shell for the Warthog, this will most likely take a few weeks to get something printed out for some testing but I will keep you all updated. If this if able to work then I want to make sure that this designer is taken care of...

I'm thinking of just taking all of the buttons in the positions that their in and just swapping them over to an F-15 talon type shell and having the positions across the top like the f-15 grip but with one extra button. This is strictly for flight simming. Here's to Keeping our fingers crossed.

Maybe just store the extra hat in a case within the grip so it doesn't ruin the exterior of the grip or create the need for exterior modification?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Maybe just store the extra hat in a case within the grip so it doesn't ruin the exterior of the grip or create the need for exterior modification?

This is not needed, because for make a grip compatible with Warthog base need put inside the grip a Shift Register board with CD2021B chips (see Debolestis topic).

Then no matter if you wire in this board just 1 button or 23 buttons (like Warthog) grip, because joystick buttons are NO circuits, only make effect if pressed, so if are not pressed or like in the case of F-15 don't exist, don't make difference. Don't need wire and hidden then.

This is not needed, because for make a grip compatible with Warthog base need put inside the grip a Shift Register board with CD2021B chips (see Debolestis topic).

Then no matter if you wire in this board just 1 button or 23 buttons (like Warthog) grip, because joystick buttons are NO circuits, only make effect if pressed, so if are not pressed or like in the case of F-15 don't exist, don't make difference. Don't need wire and hidden then.

I'm aware but the topic was more of an internals transfer so bringing the internals of a WH into a new shell with no soldering or extra wiring required.

So just unplug undesired HAT's from TmW Shift Register Board - they are connected, not soldered there, or will be need place then inside that F-15 grip because their cables is short and probable the space inside grip is not suitable for store then. ;)

I am simply trying to take the internals of the warthog and place them in the F-15 printed grip. If you guys are able, I was asked from the designer to have pics of the warthog grip and the f-15 grip so he can make the transition easier on him. So I'm asking anyone who's interested in this to please post a couple of pics so I can send these to him. I have found a couple but the more the merrier I always say. So see what you can find and post here. thanks guys!

I am simply trying to take the internals of the warthog and place them in the F-15 printed grip. If you guys are able, I was asked from the designer to have pics of the warthog grip and the f-15 grip so he can make the transition easier on him. So I'm asking anyone who's interested in this to please post a couple of pics so I can send these to him. I have found a couple but the more the merrier I always say. So see what you can find and post here. thanks guys!

Debolestis PCB for Shift Register has the same size and holes location of Warthog PCB, use this for make place inside F-15 grip.

For HAT's holes you need the exactly diameter, pictures only will not help much.

Ideally the designer need a disassembled Warthog in hand to make this "morph" project.

Here is a pic of the design so for Im currently printing it out and then have to size up the holes for the buttons and make sure everything fits good. Still have a way to go but were working on it for now.

Pic 1 Design

Desgin%201.jpg

Here's the bottom piece printed out already waiting for the main handle to be printed

20170406_151536.jpg

20170406_165632.jpg

4k+, and no usb. Haha no.

Edit: actually, am I missing something? It seems the civilian consumer market moved to USB years ago while govt/mil seems to have stuck to the COM port. It's kinda bugging me...

Edited by AegisFX

Art Of The Kill:

4k+, and no usb. Haha no.

Edit: actually, am I missing something? It seems the civilian consumer market moved to USB years ago while govt/mil seems to have stuck to the COM port. It's kinda bugging me...

Actually, it looks like it is USB, but with serial ports to attach other controllers. Still pretty steep at $4000.00.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 1 year later...