Auto Gun

DmitriKozlowsky

So, if I understand the auto gun mode correct you give consent by pressing the trigger and as soon as the target is under the pipper the gun automatically fires as long as the trigger is pressed or the target under the pipper?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

I had it on my ancient (school daze) Falcon 3.0 add-on Mig-29 Fulcrum. However that Mig-29 sim, had no Kobra, Tail-Slide, and its roll rate was way off. Still it was fun.

AutoGun feature made trigger a hold down consent switch. You had to have radar or OLS lock (at the time I though it had a ranging laser), and fly the piper onto target. Gun would fire burst of 10 shells. Five were needed to bring down a fighter. It had 150 rnd count, so you got 15 bursts.

There is a publication , Air Forces Monthly, and International Aviation Review. In 1990's there was articles on Mig-29. Then I recall, when Discovery Channel spun off Wings as a separate channel , I swear I saw a documentary on post-Soviet air forces. But I cant recall the exact show and episode, and scrubbing through YT vids, yielded no results.