Bad Rocking In Flight Model (for me)

VAF [136] Striker

Just got this plane with sales and I must say she's got the craziest flight model of all modules.. Have to struggle like hell with the stick and the trim to get that rocket straight and stable.. Anyone?

Intel Core i5-13600k 32GB ddr5 5.6GHz - RTX4080S 16GB - Thrustmaster T.16000M TWCS - Meta Quest 3 - Win10 Pro - My YT Channel

Just got this plane with sales and I must say she's got the craziest flight model of all modules.. Have to struggle like hell with the stick and the trim to get that rocket straight and stable.. Anyone?

For starters, keep a light hand on the stick. It doesn’t take much to make her nose move. That’s especially true when the gear and flaps are extended. FWIW, she’s a joy to fly, once you learn how to handle her.

You may already realize this but: As far as trim is concerned, as with any of the Russian aircraft, it’s easiest to trim once you have established an airspeed. As long as your speed is changing, your trim requirement is changing as well.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

It's not really how they fly, but anyway curves will help with dcs iteration of this aircraft.

How do you know that the MiG-29 doesn't fly that way? In which way does the real one fly different? Source?

Since most joysticks are 'slightly' shorter than the real stick and they require 'slightly' less force to move, it's quite logical that you need curves to compensate the difference.

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070