]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-16s, are prolly the Success story of the 70s/80s.

The Airframe keeps getting updated and more stuff shoved in it and continues to perform.

They are still being built, which is more than I can say for other late 70's Fighters.

They are still being sold, They are still winning in combat scenarios.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I agree, I hope in the end, they make as many F-16 as Cessna's 172

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

file.php?id=23385&sid=cb7d3026098a22781c5e7248fff00a68&mode=view

Aircraft was on approach to land but did not have gear down. Flare shots were fired to warn the pilot to abort the landing. Was too late when pilot began to correct and the centerline fuel tank scrapped the runway. Pilot lifted the aircraft off the runway and brought around for another approach and landed safely. Damage was only to the centerline fuel tank. Date of mishap is unknown but did happen while with the 332 Skv.

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/296/

606685221_F-16landingoncenterlinetank.jpg.db90bcef2b2c63175976dd7c6135813f.jpg

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To whom it may concern,

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Osan AB, funny; when I was there, I could not wait to leave and never come back. Now, I miss it and wish I cold go back there.

To whom it may concern,

Osan AB, funny; when I was there, I could not wait to leave and never come back. Now, I miss it and wish I cold go back there.

Are you a military?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you a military?

I was; 1996 to 2012, F-16 mechanic (A.K.A. Crew Chief) Luke AFB 310 FS Aircraft 155, Osan AB 36FS ACFT 2043, Aviano AB 510FS later 31AMXS/510AMU ACFT 355, Holloman AFB, Kunsan AB 8AMXS/80th AMU Acft 742, Luke AFB 56 AMXS, 62 AMU/ 756 AMXS/310 AMU, Kunsan AB 8 MOS.

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I was; 1996 to 2012, F-16 mechanic (A.K.A. Crew Chief) Luke AFB 310 FS Aircraft 155, Osan AB 36FS ACFT 2043, Aviano AB 510FS later 31AMXS/510AMU ACFT 355, Holloman AFB, Kunsan AB 8AMXS/80th AMU Acft 743, Luke AFB 56 AMXS, 62 AMU/ 756 AMXS/310 AMU, Kunsan AB 8 MOS.

Woah, nice.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

See how the wheels have no bolts? That is an indication of block 40 or above.

Good indicator. That and the bulge in the MLG doors and slightly chunkier MLG struts.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

That rain tho...

Once you go fast enough it will clear :thumbup:

I-uia4H3Y8g

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2830207&postcount=510

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

The best part of the picture to me is that it is of an A model. Some of the reasons I think that is an A model is the AOA gauge, right of the ADI and the round thing, just behind the HUD.

For those that say;"ED should build an A model"

I say; I'm ok with that, they can do many things a 52+ can do.

Additionally, note the base of the vertical tail, it is thinner on A/B models and they have those "lumps" on the side to accommodate the flight control accumulators (another modification, not sure if it was part of the SLEP or ADF update) . Also look at the bolts on the tires, denoting the small landing gear. Furthermore, it looks like the landing/taxi light has not been updated. On block 32 and below the lights where originally on the main landing gear shock struts, many have been updated and move the light to the nose door (like block 40 and above) AFAIK, this was so the TGP/nav pod would not block taxi/landing light.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

They make it more realistic in the comm, datalink, you know I used to fly with joystick and keyboard and now I have a hotas I don't even know how to lock a target. Good thing is I fly DCS A-10C and some similiar system (TMS, DMS thingy) really speed things up little bit....:D

Gam Zeh Ya'avor - King Salomon

Edited by Oceandar
  • Like 1

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

ok, thanks

To whom it may concern,

Has anyone info on the price difference between the GE and P&W's?

I have not found any specifics. Which PW or GE are you looking for?

- F100-PW-200/220/229 (many sub variants)

- F110-GE-100/129/132 (many sub variants)

Some things to consider; they just don't buy the engines. AFAIK, contracts also include support for "X" amount of years, spare parts, spare engines, technical support including manuals, etc.

Then, there is the updates, modifications, safety modifications, etc.

You can also Goggle; Great engine war.

To whom it may concern,

R3GmFMpwiD0

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "