The Serpents Head F18C Campaign. (Nevada & Caucasus) - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #11
phil106ci

Ah, ok, so, it's weird because I fail the mission and the voice is telling me that I did not kill the two taxis very quickly just after successful stadium bombing, I must miss something but I don't know what…..
Anyway, this campaign is really great and I enjoyed it, hats off
phil106ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:00 PM   #12
Glyn

Right, just checked back, been a while since I wrote this one.
Once you have bombed the arena you are instructed to head back to way point 4 and orbit there.
There is no time limit here for you to go through the 9 line procedure and take out the two escaping vehicles.
Where you are going wrong is you are not orbiting tight enough around way point 4. If you drift more than nine miles south of the way point you will leave a zone and get a fail.
So make sure you have your H S I up with wp4 on and at a suitable scale to help with your orbit location. It is quite easy to stay in zone just needs a little attention.
Best of luck
Glyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:25 PM   #13
phil106ci

Thanks so much for your reply, I'll take care of that … and eventually finish this very well done campaign
I was told that , maybe you were planning some more great job like this, would you mind keeping me informed ?
I'd be really glad to fly more of your creations
phil106ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:15 AM   #14
QuiGon
Veteran

@Glyn: Do you see any potential issues if I make the campaign coopl playable for myself by changing the AI wingman (provided there is one in every mission) to a human wingman? I'm asking, because I would really like to fly this campaign with a buddy

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote