An2

Highwayman-Ed

Congrats on your first module guys!

Now please, please, please bring us your An-2!

C2-C467-CF-7-AF4-4-BF9-9-B4-B-B206-FF682223.jpg

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An-2 should be the next move. I hope The fighter Collection company give more attention to infantry transportation for that time.

If you talk about paratroopers, that can require implement some steeps before make transport. The other option has transport infantry as helos.

I knew pretty much nothing about this aircraft other than seeing it as a static on many airfields in DCS.

I'm surprised to read it's not a WW2 plane, first flight in 1947 and produced until 2001!?

That's got to be one of the longest productions runs of any aircraft.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I'm quite surprised, too. But on the other hand we have Yak-52 and Christen Eagle...

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Why do y'all want a transport biplane in DCS? Serious question, I'm rather surprised to see so much support for an aircraft with very little role.

This plane has seen more combat involvement than almost anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-2#Military_service

Its properties also make it well suited for unique missions, like guerilla tactics and covert operations.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Why do y'all want a transport biplane in DCS? Serious question, I'm rather surprised to see so much support for an aircraft with very little role.

Because it`s badass and a legend here...being one of the main actors in the birth of the newly formed Croatian air force after the breakdown of Yugosolavia..even when MiGs were a wishful dream.

It was used as a silent night bomber equiped with improvised boiler bombs, for medevac and also for ammo, arms and food logistics in the early phase of the conflict.

AN-2 that old plane thats been sitting on the tarmac since Lock-on?

It's about time it gets an upgrade.

I do believe there's one still flying somewhere south America?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||