Custom Armored vehicle Help

Hi all, :)

currently i work on a custom vehicle. French VBCI

I need help about some references point like "FIRE_POINT","DRIVER_POINT" , 'CENTER_TOWER' , "POINT_SIGHT_01" ....

My questions :-I need to place an empty object for each name in the correct position and that's it, or they also have a user defined properties ?

-If yes what is the properties argument ? like (Type = "")

- About wheels how to call them inside the vehicle.lua ? with animation argument or by name ?

If someone has recent documentation i'm interested

Also for arguments list i'm use an old list find inside the forum "Draw arguments for vehicles 1.2".

I am not a beginner with 3D , painting and coding (C#) but I learn how DCS work.

Hi all, :)

currently i work on a custom vehicle. French VBCI

I need help about some references point like "FIRE_POINT","DRIVER_POINT" , 'CENTER_TOWER' , "POINT_SIGHT_01" ....

My questions :-I need to place an empty object for each name in the correct position and that's it, or they also have a user defined properties ?

-If yes what is the properties argument ? like (Type = "")

- About wheels how to call them inside the vehicle.lua ? with animation argument or by name ?

If someone has recent documentation i'm interested

Also for arguments list i'm use an old list find inside the forum "Draw arguments for vehicles 1.2".

I am not a beginner with 3D , painting and coding (C#) but I learn how DCS work.

Sample pic

vbci_group.thumb.jpg.42b9abf91b89d1f87c24124fd4edffc6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...