JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

And what about TGP and AG radar? We have been waiting for it for almost two years for Hornet. Will they be ready for JF-17?
This video talk about the AG radar which is ready.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

And what about ... AG radar? ... Will they be ready for JF-17?

MAP/GMTI/SEA1/SEA2 air-to-ground radar sub-modes are in, AFAIK EXP/DBS1/DBS2 are still in development.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4020002&postcount=473

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

MAP/GMTI/SEA1/SEA2 air-to-ground radar sub-modes are in, AFAIK EXP/DBS1/DBS2 are still in development.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4020002&postcount=473

That info dates back to the 26th of August, DBS could be in. I know back then they had still issues with DBS working correctly (but they had an implementation) and didn’t think they could make it in in time for early access (back when they sound they were aiming for September for release). We’re now closing in on December, so DBS could very well be in.

Think like Tomcat, they have been trying to make it as complete as possible. We won’t have a couple radar modes that rely on ED API like DBS. We will have three liveries at first with many more to be added. All originally planned weapons are done. I’m sure there’s a few other things. Koaqumba is pretty sure AAR and more weapons will be added in EA. It would actually be pretty realistic to have block II functionality before air to air refueling, as only later block IIs had it. I personally hope for CM-400AKG someday:)

Yes, plans to add an air refueling system later remain unchanged. When jf17 exits the EA phase, we will get AAR!:)

TGP function has been completed, air to ground radar is available

Woow, that's great, i wll surely buy that module. I wish that it will be the same for Hornet:(. BTW what block we will get? As I know, there are JF-17 block 1, block 2 and block 3.

Woow, that's great, i wll surely buy that module. I wish that it will be the same for Hornet:(. BTW what block we will get? As I know, there are JF-17 block 1, block 2 and block 3.

On December 4, we got a very close aircraft to blk2, you can think of it as blk1.5; in the future, jf17 exits EA, and we automatically get blk2 with AAR function. We are about to get a powerful red plane!

Im so glad I didnt buy the 16...so damn glad

The 16 is also glad to not be flown by you... ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Is there anywhere a roadmap for EA or something similar?

To get a picture of what is included on EA release and what will be WIP and / or missing?

Not official list, but most likely the rest of block 2 features

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I skipped on F-16 to grab this, I'm glad I waited. I was kind of convinced that F-16 would be a lot more feature complete on release since they just have to port most functions from the hornet. I also noticed that some functions that are coming to hornet are similar to what we have seen displayed for JF-17 so is Deka developing features for ED? That walleye bomb screen looks very familiar.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Beautiful. And dammit I’ve always been off about the rocket launcher number it carries 16!

EDIT: wait a second, that shows two different kinds of rockets! HE and AP?? Or maybe the left is BRM1 and the right are unguided?

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

EDIT: wait a second, that shows two different kinds of rockets! HE and AP?? Or maybe theft is BRM1 and the right are unguided?

The opnes on the left do have front control surfaces/canards, which aren't really needed on unguided rockets, so my guess would be that they are BRM1s.