ForceFeel seat

I’m getting my cushion from Andre he’s working on it now according to his post yesterday

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Just received my JetSeat SE from Andre last weekend, which also has 8 motors (+2 compared to the now discontinued 908 model). Curious to see if this new model differs any further outside of adding 2 motors and changing the aesthetics a bit. I'm not really sure what new additional features could be added to improve upon the old model?

In any case, I honestly would never recommend to anyone to buy the old model seat cover standalone. Having Andre add the padding and the cover for the Sim Edition (SE) is critical IMO, as it makes the pad much more comfortable to sit on.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Was on the edge of ordering a jetseat SE, so some additional info on this new model would be intersting, as I would then move to support the kickstarter.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Just received my JetSeat SE from Andre last weekend, which also has 8 motors (+2 compared to the now discontinued 908 model). Curious to see if this new model differs any further outside of adding 2 motors and changing the aesthetics a bit. I'm not really sure what new additional features could be added to improve upon the old model?

The KW-908 has 8 motors (the model André's SE mod is based on), while the KW-901 has 6.

The KW-908 has 8 motors (the model André's SE mod is based on), while the KW-901 has 6.

Ah, copy that, my mistake. Curious to see what else is different between the ForceFeel and 908 then once they release more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Curious to see if this new model differs any further outside of adding 2 motors and changing the aesthetics a bit.

Accord VKB (in il2.ru) - who are the JetSeat developer*, Gametrix discontinued production of seats a more than a year now and are selling stocks. KW-908 sold out.

Since this product was released only in CIS market (Russia and neighbors) and initially came with support only for WT and WoT was not a commercial success, receiving only few orders from resellers.

Seems that Gametrix will produce new units as "new (colors) model" ForceFeel only if has a bunch of 100 pre-orders.

* And granted Gametrix rights for 20 years... :music_whistling:

Edited by Sokol1_br

Accord VKB (in il2.ru) - who are the JetSeat developer*, Gametrix discontinued production of seats a more than a year now and are selling stocks. KW-908 sold out.

Since this product was released only in CIS market (Russia and neighbors) and was not a commercial success as initially came with support only for WT and WoT.

Seems that Gametrix will produce new units as "new (colors) model" ForceFeel only if has a bunch or 100 pre-orders.

* And granted Gametrix rights for 20 years... :music_whistling:

Always a wealth of knowledge, thanks sokol!

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone heard about progress?

Shipment will begin this week or the next one, according to some emails I got.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I have the old jetseat. Anyone know if the knew one, besides having more motors will be a better technology than the old one? I guess it will be more comfortable, but aside that anyone who has the old, think it's worth buying the new? I guess I will wait for reviews!

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I have the old jetseat. Anyone know if the knew one, besides having more motors will be a better technology than the old one? I guess it will be more comfortable, but aside that anyone who has the old, think it's worth buying the new? I guess I will wait for reviews!
Also have the same questions. Thinking about a new one since my straps ripped.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

• 3 months later...

This thing is testing my patience

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Heard on their facebook page from a purchaser, the new forcefeel does not support DCS yet. Apparently the API is different for the forcefeel than the jetseat version. I just bought a SE jetseat from Andre directly.

https://www.facebook.com/Realteus/

6 weeks ago - Edgaras Budrys To all other people who are interested. Here is the current situation.

Replay from Realteus:

We are working hard to bring the SimShaker Wheels and Wings support as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this situation happened that the product reached the first customers but not our developer Andrey from Russia, who is responsible for the SimShaker software integration. The customs process brought complications when there are EU sanctions against Russia, that product sample is already two weeks on the way. According to our latest news, the delivery of the item should be made within the next week.

Andrey has already made some pre-arrangement in SimShaker, but he will need to check it with the physical product in order to trigger the integration. We think once he receives the sample it will not take long to release the beta version.

Edited by Naruto

System specs: Intel i9-9900k OC 5.1Ghz, 32 GB PC3200 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB RAM, Asus Strix 2080 TI OC SLI, Asus Z390 Workstation Pro, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe and many other SSDs, Alienware 3418DW Widescreen 120 Hz G-Sync Monitor, Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler

Flightgear: HP Reverb Pro, Samsung Odyssey +, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 Grip & T-50CM2 Base, TM Warthog, TM TPR Rudder, TM Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Trackir 5, Sennheiser Game One Headset

Heard on their facebook page from a purchaser, the new forcefeel does not support DCS yet. Apparently the API is different for the forcefeel than the jetseat version. I just bought a SE jetseat from Andre directly.

https://www.facebook.com/Realteus/

6 weeks ago - Edgaras Budrys To all other people who are interested. Here is the current situation.

Replay from Realteus:

We are working hard to bring the SimShaker Wheels and Wings support as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this situation happened that the product reached the first customers but not our developer Andrey from Russia, who is responsible for the SimShaker software integration. The customs process brought complications when there are EU sanctions against Russia, that product sample is already two weeks on the way. According to our latest news, the delivery of the item should be made within the next week.

Andrey has already made some pre-arrangement in SimShaker, but he will need to check it with the physical product in order to trigger the integration. We think once he receives the sample it will not take long to release the beta version.

Yeah it´s planned but being slowly develop, apparently.

Has anyone received theirs yet? I got a general email saying they should have them by late December.

Apparently, items are stopped at customs.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my ForceFeel today. I have a flight tomorrow and won't be back for a few days, but after that layover I'll do some testing and see what I can say back. At this time, I plugged it in and all 8 motors work and seem powerful enough, but haven't been able to get it to work with SimShaker wheels or SimShaker Wings yet.

I just received my ForceFeel today. I have a flight tomorrow and won't be back for a few days, but after that layover I'll do some testing and see what I can say back. At this time, I plugged it in and all 8 motors work and seem powerful enough, but haven't been able to get it to work with SimShaker wheels or SimShaker Wings yet.

ok, looking forward to reading more reviews from the lucky users who got theirs delivered.

No tracking email for me yet :(

At this moment, I cannot get it work in PC mode, only in Sound Mode... hope that changes soon because I bought this mostly to use with DCS, X-plane and flight sims but the output option for ForceFeel is NOT available in SimShaker Wings or SimShaker Wheels. I wrote to Realteus about this already.

At this moment, I cannot get it work in PC mode, only in Sound Mode... hope that changes soon because I bought this mostly to use with DCS, X-plane and flight sims but the output option for ForceFeel is NOT available in SimShaker Wings or SimShaker Wheels. I wrote to Realteus about this already.

Yeah, support for DCS is being worked on, as far as I know. No idea about X-Plane. But you got your seat at least :D

Ok, so a quick and dirty first impressions post:

Picked it up from the FEDEX office today. They would've delivered it tomorrow but since I have a flight tomorrow morning and won't be back from that trip for a few days, I decided to just drive there and get it. The packing is satisfactory. It looks like an item you could definitely pick up and buy at a store. The box had some very minor aesthetic damage from transportation, but overall it arrived in almost perfect conditions.

So to the unboxing: Inside you will find the manual and a CD in a ziploc bag, the power supply in its own small white box, and then the Forcefeel in a plastic transparent bag.

The CD contains 3 pieces of software: ForceFeel Control Center, SimShaker-Wings and SimShaker-Wheels. At the time of me writing this, the only functionality I have used is the ForceFeel Control center and then tried it on DCS as Sound mode, but more on that later.

The Manual is about 80 pages, but in reality it is only 10 pages written in 8 languages and it is quite simple and straightforward.

The power supply is rated for 100 to 240 volts, so it will work without a transformer anywhere, as long as the plug you ordered is the correct type (it was for me). The biggest concern I have is that the power cord coming from the power supply is far too short. For me it is a bit of a problem that could easily be fixed by either including an extension or providing a longer cable. I literally have to unplug it every time I want to leave my desk, and I consider the powerbar to be relatively close as it sits right at the end of my desk slightly below where my monitor sits at just slightly longer than at arms' length.

At first impression, the Forcefeel gives you a sense of good quality materials all around. The straps are a bit light, but more than adequate. Once installed, the seat is comfortable to seat on, although the back bottom motors (3 and 4) do protrude a little bit too much for my liking, but not enough to make me want to remove it from the chair every time. Also, it likely will feel different on different chairs, so results may vary.

The physical installation is quite easy, you put it on your chair, 4 motors on the bottom, 4 motors on the back, use the straps to make it steady and stable on the chair (this works remarkably well) and then plug in the power cord to the seat, the USB cable and the audio cable to the PC. The cables also include and audio-in to plug in headsets to the seat, although I have not tested that feature yet.

Following that, you install the ForceFeel Control center and turn on the seat with the attached control by pushing it until it lights up and voila, you're good to go... well, sorta. The ForceFeel Control Center doesn't really do much other than let you choose Sound Capture Mode or PC Control Mode, select the strength, and click whether you want to convert 6 to 8 vibration zones. There's a simple massage tab, and you can test each motor independently. You can also change between Sound Capture mode and PC Control Mode using the physical control, as well as adjust the strength by phisically rotating the control.

As for the SimShaker-Wings software, at the time of writing, I was unable to make it work. I contacted Andre, the developer of the software. His very prompt response, although courteous, was a bit disappointing. Basically, it is all in Realteus' hands whether SimShaker-Wings support will come in the future or not. Apparently it is coming soon, but has not occurred yet. Andre also added that SimShaker for Aviators (a separate software that is the one required for PC Control Mode to work with DCS, X-plane and Prepar3d and developed by f4l0) currently does NOT support the ForceFeel. SimShaker-Wings does NOT have plans to support those 3 titles either.

As a side-note, I did not try SimShaker-Wheels, because when I attempted to install the beta version provided in Andre's Blog, Avast kept detecting Malware. I let the developer know. It may be a false negative but I just did not feel like testing that theory.

So, I was only left with Sound Capture mode to try. I had to use a bit of a work-around to make it work. I fly with the Oculus Rift in DCS, and for Sound Capture mode to work, it has to receive audio. So I followed the directions offered here to mirror the sound:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/37895/how-to-mirror-audio-on-two-devices-soundcard-and-rift

Then I launched DCS, and boom, shaking and rumbling was finally working. The motors are strong. It really gives you a nice feeling of immersion, particularly for the jets. I love how the rumble increases as you speed down the runway and then suddenly stops once you're airborne, just like in a real aircraft. Then came the moment to pull Gs, although you obviously cannot feel the Gs, you definitely can feel the rumble as you increase the angle of attack, and its more pronounced at higher airspeeds. I tried this using the Hornet. Also, the catapult launches do feel nicer with the ForceFeel.

On to the choppers. I tried flying the Huey around for a bit, and of course, it was a lot of rumbling, although it definitely did not give me as good a feedback as in the hornet. When you unload the rotor blades, the vibration does feel eerily light, and a bit stronger as you load them up. Having said that, we are just working with sound, so if you were to use a sound mod, the experience would change completely. Having said all of that, it was fun and added to the immersion.

Finally, the P51D and the Spitfire had a go. The ForceFeel really makes sure you feel the rumble of those old piston engines firing away in front of you. In the P51D with its laminar airflow wing, you could really feel as you approached the critical angle of attack and it was rewarding to open up on that Fw190 in my sights and sense the vibration of the guns.

In conclusion, the ForceFeel is a REALLY nice piece of hardware. At the time of me writing this, on day one, I really feel that it could be exponentially better if only they added better software support. I want to be able to feel the engines because they're engines, not because they make a low rumble. I have no experience with the JetSeat, but I am now very curious to compare experiences. The quality of the seat itself is great, and except for the short power cord, I see no shortcomings in hardware. The only problem I see on day one is the software support. I really hope it gets sorted out and FAST.