ForceFeel seat

I'm thinking this won't work with my center stick cutout :(

there is a drawing of the seat on the website, with measurements. Check it out.

Also, Andre´s JetSeat has a version with a center cutout.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

So apparently Realteus is waiting for China to ship them still. Knew it would be more like June/July before they get them.

where did you get that info?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

where did you get that info?

They told me through email.

"Thank you for reaching out.

We are still waiting the manufacturer in China to sent the produced batch to our warehouse in Czech Republic. Then we will start dispatching all unfulfilled orders.

We will publish a separate article about the delivery timelines of the products.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Best,

Orkhan

Realteus Support Team"

Quick question... I have an issue (it has occurred since day one with my ForceFeel). Basically, everything works fine, but every now and then it just shuts off after a while. I have to turn it back on, and restart the SSA service. It has happened with SimShaker-Wheels as well, so I am considering doing RMA on sunday. Has anyone experienced something similar, and if they did, what was it or how did you fix it?

Thanks for any help!

Quick question... I have an issue (it has occurred since day one with my ForceFeel). Basically, everything works fine, but every now and then it just shuts off after a while. I have to turn it back on, and restart the SSA service. It has happened with SimShaker-Wheels as well, so I am considering doing RMA on sunday. Has anyone experienced something similar, and if they did, what was it or how did you fix it?

Thanks for any help!

not on my side, sir

Thanks for the reply Tundra! I'll be sending it back on Sunday/Monday and I am hoping I'll get it back soon :( Have gotten so used to simming with it that I'll really miss the feedback if brought!

are you sure it´s no a software thing?

are you sure it´s no a software thing?

I don't think it is a software thing because it happens with SimShaker for Aviators AND with SimShaker-Wheels... almost as if after a while the connection drops and re-connects right away. Anyhow, the seat should've arrived by now to Realteus. So far communication has been great, and I am hoping they can either repair it or send me a new one.

Welp, we're almost into June.. :(

yep let´s see how things turn out.

yep let´s see how things turn out.

Good Morning

These guys from Realteus do not seem very serious in their delivery of the pad, I bought it in April and today I have not received it and they have not answered an email that I sent asking for any clarification.

Do you know anything about when it is planned to deliver the requested pads in April, May?

Thank you

Good Morning

These guys from Realteus do not seem very serious in their delivery of the pad, I bought it in April and today I have not received it and they have not answered an email that I sent asking for any clarification.

Do you know anything about when it is planned to deliver the requested pads in April, May?

Thank you

Read my earlier posts

I suggest you look them up on Facebook and write them through there as well. I have had a good experience so far where it comes to customer service, although they need to be a bit better with timing. They do not reply right away, but they do reply.

I suggest you look them up on Facebook and write them through there as well. I have had a good experience so far where it comes to customer service, although they need to be a bit better with timing. They do not reply right away, but they do reply.

They told me that the delivery will be ok july

Me having ordered and payed in April for the "May batch" got the email below today. Interesting maths where a delay of one month means end of July for the "May batch"... These former east guys make great products but sure have a different way of thinking regarding delays and customer "promises" :) Anyone want to bet if it will be shipped before the last of July? ;)

As some of you may know, the latest production run of the Realteus ForceFeel has been delayed because of an issue with disconnecting the pad. In order to correct this issue, and to address some of the other issues brought to our attention by customer feedback, we’ve gone back to our manufacturer with some changes to the wiring of the controller.

Unfortunately, this means that production will be delayed a month. As of now, the rough estimated date of the dispatch of the products from our warehouse in the Czech Republic (Central Europe) to customers is by the end of July.

The photo of the ForceFeel electronics board, where the wiring is attached to the connectors.

We know that this update comes as a disappointment for many of our customers, which is why we’re offering all of you, who have preordered for the May 2019, a free gift: the 4.9 ft. (1.5 m) Extension Power Cable for Realteus ForceFeel. As soon as the products arrive, we will be shipping them out to each of you.

Of course, if you’ve already purchased this accessory, we will provide you with a refund within 7 days so that you can still enjoy our free gift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

Sincerely,

The Realteus Team

Edited by mazex

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Me having ordered and payed in April for the "May batch" got the email below today. Interesting maths where a delay of one month means end of July for the "May batch"... These former east guys make great products but sure have a different way of thinking regarding delays and customer "promises" :) Anyone want to bet if it will be shipped before the last of July? ;)

As some of you may know, the latest production run of the Realteus ForceFeel has been delayed because of an issue with disconnecting the pad. In order to correct this issue, and to address some of the other issues brought to our attention by customer feedback, we’ve gone back to our manufacturer with some changes to the wiring of the controller.

Unfortunately, this means that production will be delayed a month. As of now, the rough estimated date of the dispatch of the products from our warehouse in the Czech Republic (Central Europe) to customers is by the end of July.

The photo of the ForceFeel electronics board, where the wiring is attached to the connectors.

We know that this update comes as a disappointment for many of our customers, which is why we’re offering all of you, who have preordered for the May 2019, a free gift: the 4.9 ft. (1.5 m) Extension Power Cable for Realteus ForceFeel. As soon as the products arrive, we will be shipping them out to each of you.

Of course, if you’ve already purchased this accessory, we will provide you with a refund within 7 days so that you can still enjoy our free gift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

Sincerely,

The Realteus Team

Thanks for the info, I'm a very patient person so it's no problem for me to wait a little longer, I just fear it doesn't come at all but I doubt that will happen because I don't want to have to take Reateus to court over 200 dollars. But like I said otherwise I'm a very patient person so it doesn't bother me.

• 4 weeks later...

As I told someone in another post, to anyone who is thinking about purchasing realteus pad, I would recommend strongly against doing so.

I ordered mine back on January 5th and never received anything. At the beginning of May, I requested a refund. I have basically been given the run around since then. Multiple times they said I was going to get my refund the "next day" or "soon". I have not received a dime back from them since.

Therefore, I filed claims and complaints with the EU small claims and ecomrce.gov since I believe Tomas Jandecka (the owner)has no plans on delivering the products or refunding anyone.

Edited by walleye62

As I told someone in another post, to anyone who is thinking about purchasing realteus pad, I would recommend strongly against not doing so.

I ordered mine back on January 5th and never received anything. At the beginning of May, I requested a refund. I have basically been given the run around since then. Multiple times they said I was going to get my refund the "next day" or "soon". I have not received a dime back from them since.

Therefore, I filed claims and complaints with the EU small claims and ecomrce.gov since I believe Tomas Jandecka (the owner)has no plans on delivering the products or refunding anyone.

Well we'll see what happens in late July early August.. apparently there was a wiring issue where it would not shut off or something along those lines, they said they would be shipped late July.. so like I said we'll see.

They’ve been saying a month away since February I stopped believing

I think you are misunderstanding we are talking about the second batch which deadline was May.

Well now I can't even visit their site on Mozilla Firefox.. WTF "www.realteus.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem."

"Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for http://www.realteus.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: shortener.secureserver.net, http://www.shortener.secureserver.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

View Certificate"