Mission 3: Progression bug? (Spoilers)

First, I have to say this campaign is fantastic. In just the first three missions, I've learned loads about how to effectively use the A-10C systems in combat.

I did find an issue during Mission 3. Could call it a bug, though there was user error involved. During the second engagement (protecting Axeman) I was asked to conduct a danger close gun run along the north side of the river to take out some infantry. I asked for the 9-line, but I rolled in after I received the MGRS coordinates and before the 9-line completed. I killed the targets and Axeman acknowledged that and said something about tangos moving in from the west with military radios.

I waited for awhile and nothing happened. Eventually, I tried pressing space, and Axeman completed the 9-line and put out smoke where the infantry targets used to be. The enemy was dead at that point, and I tried making a few more gun passes to see if that would get things going, but I couldn't find a way to get the mission to progress.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to download the track file.

I heard a rumor that Baltic Dragon is going to team up with the Fighter Pilot Podcast guys to make an F-18 campaign. If it's true, I can't wait!

Hey schristofferson, as for the M3: it might be that you did your task before finishing the talk on and the triggers didn't fire properly (and if you did that in real life you may get into trouble after your HUD tapes were reviewed). It is also possible that there is some bug involved, I'll check the triggers tonight.

Please try the mission again and let me know if the problem persists.

Yes, working on the Raven One campaign with Jell-O and Hozer (author of the book), things are coming together nicely!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png