Campaing for AV8B

Robsongois

Hey, I am working on one (in two parts - 5 free missions and then continuation in 10-mission DLC).

looking forward to it

In the meantime I highly recommend this one by Sedlo.

This is a 10 mission AV-8B campaign on the NTTR map of DCS 2.5.

Does he work on caucasos maps or golf persian?

Thx :megalol:

Thanks very much Mr. :thumbup:

Sorry for the ignorance, but where do I unzip the .miz file?:doh:

Thanks very much Mr. :thumbup:

Sorry for the ignorance, but where do I unzip the .miz file?:doh:

C:\Users\[yourname]\Saved Games\[DCS folder]\Missions

*Wrote this from work, should be close enough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

I churned out a couple of campaigns for the Harrier that are no where near the quality of BC or Sedlo, but were more projects I was working on while fooling around with a few ideas and learning the basics of the editor. They won't blow your hair back but they'll give you some hours to jot down in your log book at the very least :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=501&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=Gunnar81&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

C:\Users\[yourname]\Saved Games\[DCS folder]\Missions

*Wrote this from work, should be close enough.

Perfect, Including the path :thumbup:

I churned out a couple of campaigns for the Harrier that are no where near the quality of BC or Sedlo, but were more projects I was working on while fooling around with a few ideas and learning the basics of the editor. They won't blow your hair back but they'll give you some hours to jot down in your log book at the very least

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c..._filter=Filter

Thank you, for sure, I will download these campaigns too, thank you

I churned out a couple of campaigns for the Harrier that are no where near the quality of BC or Sedlo, but were more projects I was working on while fooling around with a few ideas and learning the basics of the editor. They won't blow your hair back but they'll give you some hours to jot down in your log book at the very least :)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?set_filter=Y&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=501&arrFilter_DATE_CREATE_1_DAYS_TO_BACK=&CREATED_BY=Gunnar81&sort_by_order=TIMESTAMP_X_DESC&set_filter=Filter

I went through several missions from your companies, you did an excellent job, I liked everything. Not enough voice.

Thank you for your work !!!