Hurts my Soul - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #81
DmitriKozlowsky

It mimics real life. Every aircraft , military and civilian, has issues, with it. DOD has interesting name for it. Technical Orders. Basically instructions, or prohibitions pertaining to specific block , and variant of system. Features that were not added, or added buggy. Performance that comes up short in a metric. Quirks of flying and fighting it. I get frustrated easily, and if something gets my goat, I rap my knuckles on desk, then try again. Right now I am having useability issues with JDAMs and programming CAS page target list, that simply does not work for me. At all! About half the time, when I force JDAM release despite CIRCLE/NO, DCS crashes. Mirage's AG gun mode is problematic, as it requires a workaround, to get AG piper, after all stores are expended.
Old 12-23-2019, 11:14 PM   #82
Terrorban

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
@Terror
Yeah, everyone has the right to comment here, you can report/complain, and I can comment on those comments. Public forum, not an echo chamber. Otherwise see first part for LRR. I never said there was ''no problem''. I implied, and now directly state, that many of the folks commenting on this stuff are overly dramatic, rude, and look like entitled fools when they're comments are viewed in context.

You are right. You have complete freedom to just come to this thread and start calling people rude while being rude to them yourself. I must agree with LastRifleRound here, you really are the other side of the same coin.

Probably RAZBAM had nothing to do with so many people being upset at them. I am sure, just like you they think that the Harrier has minor faults and nothing really a priority. All these people getting upset are just being overly dramatic.

Keeping jets in EA for years while giving constant excuses for delays should not be a reason for people to eventually get upset.

After Heatblur and Deka came along to show how competent and fast a 3rd party developer can be, it has really put into light on how disorganised RAZBAM have been so far. Especially considering that those devs have smaller team than RAZBAM. Just look at the amount of projects they are working on at the same time compared to other 3rd party devs.

I hope the pressure gets them to be more open with community regarding what will be fixed next and then they actually do it properly. Not that hard to please the community of DCS. All the other devs have their die hard fans while RAZBAM have their fans angry at them.

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED -LEARNING- UNTOUCHED
Old 12-24-2019, 10:42 AM   #83
Captain Orso

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
@LRR
No, actually, I'm not the ''other side of the same coin''. Reporting bugs, inaccuracies, and requesting features is one thing and I fully support it. I have done so myself, including for the Harrier. Dramatic language and insinuations about the devs morals or competence are another matter, which is veeerrry often present around here.

@Terror
Yeah, everyone has the right to comment here, you can report/complain, and I can comment on those comments. Public forum, not an echo chamber. Otherwise see first part for LRR. I never said there was ''no problem''. I implied, and now directly state, that many of the folks commenting on this stuff are overly dramatic, rude, and look like entitled fools when they're comments are viewed in context.
Yes, thank you. That is exactly my complaint, to which I will add that it has damaged the morale and tone in this forum that, once a place I enjoyed visiting practically daily, is now a place where I consider avoiding, and if my observations have any legitimacy, the same effect can be seen on the devs.

System Specs.
Spoiler:
System board ... MSI X99A GAMING 9 ACK
CPU ............ Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3800MHz per OC Genie
CPU cooling .... Noctua NH-D15
Memory ......... 16GB DDR4-3000 G.Skill Ripjaw
PSU ............ Corsair AX860i PSU
Graphics card .. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme
System disk .... SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB SSD
Monitor ........ ASUS MG279Q, 27"
VR ............. Oculus Rift CV1
Old 12-24-2019, 11:09 AM   #84
viper2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orso View Post
Yes, thank you. That is exactly my complaint, to which I will add that it has damaged the morale and tone in this forum that, once a place I enjoyed visiting practically daily, is now a place where I consider avoiding, and if my observations have any legitimacy, the same effect can be seen on the devs.
And you think this is the responsibility of user who want to get what they have paid for and got promised, or do you think this is the responsibility from Razbam who constantly lie at their customers, ignore them and don't be able to get their **** done, but instead working already on three other new modules?

Interesting fact: No other sub-forum here in the ED forum is so toxic as the Razbam sub is. So think twice if the users are responsible or if Razbam is...
Old 12-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #85
BIGNEWY
ED Community Manager

Threads merged

RAZBAM are on a break for the holiday season, they have already stated they are working on finishing their modules, we hope they have a good break and continue to bring us updates as they have been doing already, next year will be a great one I am sure.

Many in this thread have given their feedback, some on more than one occasion and in many threads.
While we do encourage feedback there comes a point when it just becomes toxic, like this thread.

A reminder of our 1.10 rule.

1.10 Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.

Thanks

Last edited by BIGNEWY; 12-24-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Closed Thread