Any chance of cockpit textures upgrade?

khurlimann

Still is and always will be, one of my favorite modules. Visual update and bug fixes or not.

They way I see it, if its scheduled for a visual update (PBR and all) and fixes, then its gonna happen for MAC. If it doesnt get updated for MAC, then its not getting updated.

Now you say, I think probably many needed updates and bug fixes (and I mean for the whole DCS) are on hold due to this MAC being on the work so they don't do the job twice if something can be used for the fully fledged model. 3D model updates would be the most obvious here. I hope for the best.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war." -- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

If you don't prepare for war, you will still get war. Except you will get war quicker, and you will loose.

Tell that to the guy :thumbup: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice