DCS won't load past 10% after failed module installation

So I ran 1.5 fine last night, everything worked nicely. I installed my A-10 and FC3 modules through the ingame module manager and tested both and they worked.

I went to install the KA-50 module and it failed due to I think not having enough space on the C: drive. My DCS install is on my F: drive.

I couldn't get DCS to start after that, it gets stuck at 10% on the loading screen forever. I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times in different places. I manually installed the modules through the command prompt on the latest installation and still have the same issue. Please help.

RESOLVED: delete C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder, DCS will make a new one and that fixed my issue.

Edited by KillyMcKill
Issue resolved.

• 4 years later...

After updating Voice Attack to v1.8.5 (& Viacom to latest?) and Simple Radio v1.7.7.0, my DCS 2.5.6 wouldn't load past 10%. I deleted my DCS folder in my saved games folder but the problem persisted.

I ran DCS_updater.exe repair which fixed the problem. - It looks like something to do with the scripts folder causing issues.

Edited by Beast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Renamed the Folder but got the same problem, says the key for the JF-17 is invalid, I've never bought the Jf-17. Still at 10%, Have cleaned up, repaired, and still stuck at 10%.

So not playing this today. Will look back in later and see if there is any other progress, no rush

Edited by flyingscotsman