launch F-5 ?

LucasOrtiz

You mean when is the F-5 avaible? It's getting released for early access in late July or early August had nothing to do with Pre-sale you only save money.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

You mean when is the F-5 avaible? It's getting released for early access in late July or early August had nothing to do with Pre-sale you only save money.

late july? they only said july in general.

f5e has been on pre sell since May 20th.

according to Belsimtek news from may 20th the F5E module is finished & all that needs to get done is finish translations of manual, and complete basic tutorials for the module for them to launch "early access' of the F5

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

late july? they only said july in general.

f5e has been on pre sell since May 20th.

according to Belsimtek news from may 20th the F5E module is finished & all that needs to get done is finish translations of manual, and complete basic tutorials for the module for them to launch "early access' of the F5

Belsimtek with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: F-5E Tiger II is available for pre-purchase from the DCS shop. The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in July-August 2016.

And think some Stream Matt wagner also mention this.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Belsimtek with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: F-5E Tiger II is available for pre-purchase from the DCS shop. The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in July-August 2016.

And think some Stream Matt wagner also mention this.

I think you misunderstood me, and my reply to the Original Poster, which was about the launch of the F5E & not about the option to pre purchase it.

My reply was about actual release, being able to actually fly the F5.

So F5E has not technically been released yet, but BST speculated release date was just July

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

So F5E has not technically been released yet, but BST speculated release date was just July

I think people are just trying to keep their expectations in check. A release being pushed back is way, way, way, way more likely than a release being brought forward. Better to expect it later and be surprised by an early release, than to expect it in July and be disappointed.

The May 20 newsletter is the latest official communication and that gave the July-August timeframe for the early access release.

So, if it is released in July, it seems like later in the month is more likely than earlier in the month.

I think you misunderstood me, and my reply to the Original Poster, which was about the launch of the F5E & not about the option to pre purchase it.

Yea misunderstoode this, looking also foward to the F-5 intressting Plane, but i am not overexcited about release Date because could allways possible in July the say we need 1 month more then all goes crazy and dissapointed in terms of DCS with complex piece of Software it's allways possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Why pre purchase 4 months ahead?

Guess there will be a warning prior to ending the pre purchase.

Save my money for probably 2 more months. (mid august)

There is a discount if you buy it early, this will stop when it get released...

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Guess there will be a warning prior to ending the pre purchase.

I would not count on this. You could find yourself in a "surprise! We released it. Now full price" situation.

They might give warning - but I personally doubt it.

As much as I appreciate if someone goes against this "early access/beta" fashion these days...I really don't need to wait for a complete manual smile.gif

I'd be fine with us beta testing the current state while the manuals get corrected and translated book.gif and tutorials being made as we had it with other modules.

...please?

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

As much as I appreciate if someone goes against this "early access/beta" fashion these days...I really don't need to wait for a complete manual smile.gif

I'd be fine with us beta testing the current state while the manuals get corrected and translated book.gif and tutorials being made as we had it with other modules.

...please?

he just passing on the word.

i too would love to fly it already. , especially since the F5E isnt a super high tech or complicated aircraft, so figuring startup and operating its systems can be done through a few trial and errors or from reading the real F5E manual.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

With release of the MI-8 there threads over threads how can they release module without manual, i think Belsimtek did't wont do this error again allways people they complain about Manaual.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Or they could do what RAZBAM did with the M2C, release the F5E with what they have of the manual, list the manual as an Incomplete/Inprogress item, and let us test it as is?

I dont care either way, as I own the module, and as much as I would love to fly it right now, Its their choice on what they do, and I honestly dont mind waiting either. Either way i will get to fly it eventually. :)

With release of the MI-8 there threads over threads how can they release module without manual, i think Belsimtek did't wont do this error again allways people they complain about Manaual.

Because if they release it in beta it means it is not finished.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Because if they release it in beta it means it is not finished.

Hmmm and the MI-8 is still beta or not?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

After the cries of serision surrounding past modules when they arrive incomplete, I am sure we are far more likely see modules released later, and more polished that we have been used to in the past.

I think the L-39C set the tone, and until nearly all the ducks are in a row, no F-5E.

As for speculation regarding the exact release date, good luck with that. July/August is all the information we will see until maybe a day or two before it hits the servers.

I am not sure what you smell, but it will not be a F-5 jet.....

Source

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Tomorrow is Friday.......Tomorrow is July 1st:D

I Smell Jet A:D

I am not sure what you smell, but it will not be a F-5 jet.....

Source

Ah! I beg your pardon, must've been the curry I had for lunch. I thought it looked a bit too green :pain:

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!