What modules are you looking forward to?

agentdarnell

All is a good answer. Even if I don't buy them, seeing other people using them makes me happy.

I'm waiting for the Mi-24, but the Gazelle has given me something to keep me busy.

I think ground units need some love to make fighting with or against them more interesting. Locational damage modeling would make a big difference.

Maps Europe

F-5

F-14 tomcat

Harrier

B-52 mod or module

And last a big improvement for CA.

I would like to see that there where airport personal. To tank, weapon, repair and give signals to the pilot. BIG WISH!!!

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

F-14

Then Spitfire

Then Corsair

Then Harrier

Then Eurofighter

Then F18

Then P-47

Then Hind. :)

Oh and I'm desperate for a Tornado. And if one was in development it would be right up there on my list. But no offical announcement yet. :(

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Spitfire

P47

P40

F4U

F18

F14

F5

Harrier

Carriers

Normandy

SoH

Any and all Future Maps

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Honestly anything "3rd generation" (or 3rd generation like) is likely to peak my interest: enough avionics to give the pilot good data, not enough avionics to do the work for me and tempt me to get lazy.

So I'm really looking forward to the F-5E, and anything else of that vintage that's coming out.

I see a lot on lists that are not on the roadmap. This was not a wishlist thread but actual planned modules that were announced or in the works we are looking forward to. I really hope everything that is planned is released and dcs does not fizzle out. It would be a shame in say 5 to 10 years if they decide it's not worth it anymore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will probably buy any new module (that's fully modeled) created by DCS or Leatherneck. I've never been disappointed with the quality of their products or support.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

F/A-18C + Carrier + Hormuz Strait's Map

Spitfire and P-47D + Normandy map

Eventually (I lie to myself because I already know it will be 1st day purchase):

F-15E Strike Eagle

Eurofighter Typhoon

F-14 Tomcat.

With all that, I'll be ready to see 2025 coming...

What could enjoy me more are new terrain DLC's and a dynamic campaign system...

Edit: and new clouds (REX like :yes:) and animated 3D ground crew

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

I probably have more modules now than I will ever get around to learning to fly, but I grab them usually when a sale pops up to support ED mostly. And who knows maybe someday I will get around to learning most of them anyway.

I am most looking forward to new maps, and of course the integration of 1.5 and 2 into 2.5.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

DCS reasonable RAM usage

DCS netcode

DCS overwing vapour

DCS realistic A-A missiles

DCS dynamic weather

DCS all current modules out of beta and bug-free

if they still have time after this:

DCS F/A-18 + Carrier

DCS F-14 Tomcat

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

see below

DCS reasonable RAM usage - set FX to reasonable settings for low RAM and do not put multiple objects on the map, they require RAM if they need to be rendered...

DCS netcode - yep, in progress

DCS overwing vapour - ah, but that would require RAM and CPU?

DCS realistic A-A missiles - epic discussions on these forums on what people "assume", "guess", "think" etc. is realistic based on thorough research in a usually pretty classified area... What is realistic? What is the producer allowed to model, even if he knows the classified details?

DCS dynamic weather - ???

DCS all current modules out of beta and bug-free - you are aware that multiple companies have multiple modules in pre-release beta?! If you want finished products, wait until they are released, after Beta testers and the public beta phase is finished. ED specifically has NO beta in released currently. Only Nevada map which is in alpha develoment.

if they still have time after this:

DCS F/A-18 + Carrier - done by EDs plane modelers (aka NOT the World/map coders)

DCS F-14 Tomcat - Leathernecks, which is a different company with totally different staff...

I'll stop now. It is the umpteenth time this is brought up, but people don't understand real world businesses, it seems.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Harrier! Any version of it.

I'd love a Tornado

An italian aircraft would be nice

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

Normandy map

P-47

Spitfire IX

and everything related to WWII comes from ED or 3dr party developers

and F-15 (any model)

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

All the ones that balance up the eras

OS:Win10 Home CPU:i7 3770K 3.5(@4.3GHz) COOLER:ZalmanCNPS10X-PERFORMA MOBO:GigabyteGA-Z77X-UD5H SSD#1:SamsungEVO850Pro 500GB SSD#2:SanDisk240GB HDD:2x Seagate2TB GFX:GigabyteGTX670 WF3 2GB OC1058MHz RAM:16GB 16000MHz DDR3 KEYB'Ds:Corsair K95/MS SidewinderX4 MOUSE:LogitechG700s MON:2x ASUS 24” ROUTER:ASUS RT-N66U DarkKnight INTERWEBS:Fibre152Mbps/12Mbps JOYSTICK:TM T16000m Modded THROTTLE:TM TWCS HEADTRACK:TrackIR5Pro

DCS reasonable RAM usage - set FX to reasonable settings for low RAM and do not put multiple objects on the map, they require RAM if they need to be rendered...

DCS netcode - yep, in progress

DCS overwing vapour - ah, but that would require RAM and CPU?

DCS realistic A-A missiles - epic discussions on these forums on what people "assume", "guess", "think" etc. is realistic based on thorough research in a usually pretty classified area... What is realistic? What is the producer allowed to model, even if he knows the classified details?

DCS dynamic weather - ???

DCS all current modules out of beta and bug-free - you are aware that multiple companies have multiple modules in pre-release beta?! If you want finished products, wait until they are released, after Beta testers and the public beta phase is finished. ED specifically has NO beta in released currently. Only Nevada map which is in alpha develoment.

Lol, I hope you feel better now that you let some steam off ;)

DCS F/A-18 + Carrier - done by EDs plane modelers (aka NOT the World/map coders)

DCS F-14 Tomcat - Leathernecks, which is a different company with totally different staff...

I'll stop now. It is the umpteenth time this is brought up, but people don't understand real world businesses, it seems.

I don't get what you are ranting about here, this thread is " What modules are you looking forward to?" and not " What ED World/map coders modules are you looking forward to?"

The F-14 is a dcs module. The F-18 is a dcs module.

Lighten up a little, life is good :thumbup:

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Lol, I hope you feel better now that you let some steam off ;)

More unnerved by the "fix XY before you work on Z" argument...

I don't get what you are ranting about here, this thread is " What modules are you looking forward to?" and not " What ED World/map coders modules are you looking forward to?"

Exactly! Not "I want to complain about what I want fixed" either... ;)

The F-14 is a dcs module. The F-18 is a dcs module.

Correct. So why the other rant about DCS World?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)