No TDC Depress in options?

kosmodian

I have no TDC Depress in my options?

I have read the threads concerning the last update where tdc depress, tdc center and stt/tws toggle was changed, but in my options it is still the same. I desperately have already reinstalled the M2000C Module as i was not able to check if have the up-to-date version....

Any guesses what i am doing wrong or missing?

First things first: are you on OpenBeta?

I am quite new and have no idea what i am doing. So.... i have just downloaded dcs world from their site (so not steam) and purchased the m2000c module. I guess i am not in open beta?

No, you're not :)

If disk space is not an issue, here's the direct link to download the OpenBeta:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/beta/

It will install alongside the release version, and you can fly with both of them.

There's also a way to switch your current version to OpenBeta, but I don't have the instructions at hand right now. It's a simple process anyway, you'll find it quickly. This way you will only have one DCS version, but the OpenBeta is updated more frequently and it has more features than release (i.e. Supercarrier and JF-17 modules just to name two). Most of popular multiplayer servers are on OpenBeta, so if you are interested in flying online you really should consider it.