F-15E?

JazonXD

Why not a ridiculous amount of SDBs?

One sprint, haul tail (not even one pass! :D launch from 30nm, take out an entire airfield)

For bonus points, SLAM-ERs or GBU-15s or something seriously heavy like a GBU-27.

And for added "OMG the Strikes are coming!" a couple of B-61's ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

F-16E Block 60 is not just a gorgeous look aircraft

its advanced too, as i heard form UAE pilots, im from UAE btw,

also it has more fuel capacity and more powerful engine power,

here is it you can see its so cute and you can see above the wings that is the additional fuel tanks i think.. but actually it makes it more cute lol

http://bit.ly/1JKyXCH

http://bit.ly/1N7o5tr

here is the cockpit

http://bit.ly/1TUTJQz

http://bit.ly/1RlFPZV

http://bit.ly/1UOR7E7

cute isn't it?

but the only thing makes me little angry is ED does not listen to us, many of us want F-16 and MiG-23, SU 24-22 :(

Oh, they listen to us, but consider how long it takes for them to develop it. Of course they want to be able to provide the stuff like this, but it's really hard for them because obviously they are already working on lots of other stuff and also once again, because of military classification we can't get all the data and information to make a full-on proper sim like the a-10.

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Why not a ridiculous amount of SDBs?

One sprint, haul tail (not even one pass! :D launch from 30nm, take out an entire airfield)

For bonus points, SLAM-ERs or GBU-15s or something seriously heavy like a GBU-27.

And for added "OMG the Strikes are coming!" a couple of B-61's ;)

it's the "holy shi*t they're coming" factor. Very scientific :D

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

Oh, they listen to us, but consider how long it takes for them to develop it. Of course they want to be able to provide the stuff like this, but it's really hard for them because obviously they are already working on lots of other stuff and also once again, because of military classification we can't get all the data and information to make a full-on proper sim like the a-10.

Well, they are going to make the F18c its not bad, also Typhoon and Rafale,

i am so happy to hear Rafale is coming soon Also typhoon in this year.

but when i contact them about F-16 block 60 they say pots on forum LOL and its useless..

many people votes for AH-64 Apache and until now nothing happens.. :smartass:

awww.. he thinks everything in the A-10 was modeled - he thinks everything in the A-10 is UNCLAS

how cuuuuute

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

awww.. he thinks everything in the A-10 was modeled - he thinks everything in the A-10 is UNCLAS

how cuuuuute

obviously not EVERYTHING like the thingies down below the nav panel but it's still a pretty close representation... i said it only because we all know that the a10 is pretty much the highest or near the highest standard right now and it's what players are expecting or want.

yep - but everyone seems to think we "can" model the a-10 because its UNCLAS

and we "can't" model other things because they are "classified"

you are simply WRONG

and because you and your ilk are so vocal, you scare away legit devs who would model advanced a/c every bit as well as the a-10 is currently

thank you very little

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If they can reach the level of any of the F-15E avionics seen in FSX modules, I'll be happy. Oh and -229's :)

a Gotha 229?! what kind of 229 are you talking about?!?!

The f100-pw-229 engine. The highest thrust engine put into an eagle, no vMax 'feature', much improved spool response, 11 afterburner stages and the bad ass blue shock diamonds below:

engines_229_color.jpg

i remember from somewhere that the largest engine was 2 f-16 engines inside the 15?

AFAIK they never made it into USAF Eagles, only exports.

And the 220's and 229's are used in f-16's.

86-0190 had them installed. I did a post-flight inspection on it at SJ. Those didn't make it to the US fleet, but GE's are in Eagles :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chris

86-0190 had them installed. I did a post-flight inspection on it at SJ. Those didn't make it to the US fleet, but GE's are in Eagles :smartass:

Yup i remember reading somewhere that the 229 eagles were exported to south korea or something

its very nice

:megalol: Very nonchalant comment

So DCS is already able to simulare AG radar?

Because so far there is not a single module on DCS that support it.

Correct so the are working on one right now with the f18 module that's coming. There were screenshots of the WIP a few months ago, you can probably still find it here