[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

This is weird, I can call the ATC with engine OFF to start up.

Are you sure battery and radio are ON ?

Positive. Yeah so the ATC does work but receiving sounds over the radio (as happens in the campaign) does not work. You can check this by toggling the UHF SIL switch: if only the battery is on you do not hear any static. If the engine or ground power is on, you do hear static.

Turning on the ground power does also fix the issue, although as I understand it the ground power is optional in the Mirage (the plane certainly starts without it). It's also very confusing because with just the battery on the radio looks like it should work. The frequency display works, you can change presets or interact with the VHF displays, you can call ATC .. you just can't receive audio.

Edited by Tomsk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The very first post was 12-28-2015

5 years later, still not fixed ^^

Well well, i'm still in love with Razbam :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASA CPL IRME/SE PBN - FI / FE - Yak-52 F-WRYJ owner

Yes, had an excellent opportunity to try it in Coup d'Etat M03 when you are to visually ID an unknown aircraft but bummer...it doesn't work. :(

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

2.5.6 full release.

When carrying Cluster bombs and LGB's, there is no EL1 in the PCA. BF6 is shown on PCA 2. BFG s shown on weapons display PPA Test Weapons load-out.

Can not see LGB (EF1) on PCA when a mixed load is carried.

Is this a new limitation for realism in the Charlie, or is it a bug?

Or is it me?

Cheers.

Edited by Accipiter
clarity

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

You can't mix any weapon except magics.

Examples:

530+magics = ok

530+magics+mk-82 = not ok

BLG+GBU = not ok

Rockets+magics = ok

Rockets+mk-82+magics = not ok

etc...

The plane can only have one extra weapon to the magics and the guns.

OK

What I found was the PCA light for the LGB button (EF1) was not lit up. If I selected the PCA button anyway, I could get the LGB's to drop. (Think it was PCA #3, the one to the right of the BFG PCA.

I carried the Cluster Bomb and LGB's in 2.5.5, no problem. The difference in 2.5.6 is the darned lamp wont light up so you think you cant arm the LGB!

Load was 4 Cluster Bombs and 4 LGB's, with 2 Magic's on outer pylons. Got em all off eventually.

The Charlie was always a favourite. Still is, although I need three HOTAS sticks plugged in to operate all the weapons! LOL!!

Cheers

BTW. The M2k Red Flag is now bugged. Baltic Dragon is having to squash the new bugs with 2.5.6!!

Edited by Accipiter
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Eh...I don't think this is correct?

From the DCS M-2000C Manual, page 218

WEAPONS

The M-2000C can load a number of different air - to - air missiles and air - to -

ground munitions. However, due to limitations of the targeting computer, it is not

possible to mix Super 530D missiles with air-to-ground weapons, and not possible

either to mix different kinds of air-to-ground weapons. Doing so (for instance

rockets and bombs, Mk-82s and Belougas etc.) may result in system not being able

to handle the configuration and thus not work properly.

Caution

Do not mix air - to ground weapons, use only one type for the mission.

Failing to do so may result in inability to deliver any munitions.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I do confirm. Pull some g and cross other aircraft (friend or foe) and (raz)BAAAAMMMM ! Twice this afternoon. Obviously not fixed in 2.5.6 :-/

10700K / 4090 / 32Go / 34" curved Gigabyte / Reverb G1 / Thrustmaster hardware among other harderware things.

I find your lack of FPS disturbing...
C8<]

I did think that there was still a general issue with wake turbulence, resulting in the potential for an aircraft to experience upto nearly 30g?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

It may be called impossible but you can quite sure use Magic, 530 and for example Mk82. I did it sometimes and Growling Sidewinder lately did as well in his mission on YT.

It might not be "right" to be able to do this but in fact you can in DCS..

EDIT: check it here...

I do confirm. Pull some g and cross other aircraft (friend or foe) and (raz)BAAAAMMMM ! Twice this afternoon. Obviously not fixed in 2.5.6 :-/

It isn't specific to M-2000C. It's happening to F-16 too.

There was some HUD recording, and both modules have been seen suffering 25G+.

So it isn't about the module, it is about the wake turbulence simulation which is totally excessive. The best thing to do is too disable it right now since it's optional.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I have asked Zues to look at this one guys, will add to the tracker

Swell! :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

I took off with 2x 1700L Wing Tanks + 2x MAGIC + 2x GBU12.

I dropped the GBUs on target and went Back to base.

I used the Vide Vite to dump fuel before landing (open cache + press button), keeping the tanks under the wings, no drop in the beautiful sea.

After landing I went to refuel + rearm with the same configuration but the Wing Tanks remained empty.

Thinking I did it bad I tried to rearm a second time, but wing tanks still empty.

I rearmed with configuration without wing tanks: 2x MAGIC + 2x GBU12, and after that rearmed with initial configuration, here I got full petrol.

Thanks RAZBAM for your efforts.

Edited by arnokm

From the DCS M-2000C Manual, page 218

Thanks for the heads up from the manual.

However if you load CBU's outboard and LGB's inboard, you wont see the LGB (EF1) on the PCA button. In spite of this they still show on the weapons display as loaded ordinance. However, if you select the next (unlit) PCA button inboard of the CBU, the weapon will drop and use the CCRP (auto) system.

We are told that the weapon system will select certain delivery methods for each munitions type. SO cbu HAS ccip AND lgb ccrp.

I miss the CCRP marker cross, but apparently its not available on the Charlie, only on the "D".

Cheers

I have asked Zues to look at this one guys, will add to the tracker

Thx DECOY ;)

The best thing to do is too disable it right now since it's optional.

In ou squadron, since the begining of this "incredible damn new bug", sorry feature :megalol: we never never never activate that on our training / mission ...

It may be called impossible but you can quite sure use Magic, 530 and for example Mk82. I did it sometimes and Growling Sidewinder lately did as well in his mission on YT.

It might not be "right" to be able to do this but in fact you can in DCS..

EDIT: check it here...

That's a bug :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Is the fix out in last week's update ? I don't see any differences in the seat max positions.

Still don't see a difference in latest version. Has the fix been pushed in the last couple of updates or is it yet to be published on a future update?