where is my mig 19?

Absolut

Do you have the Steam version of DCS? The two are NOT compatible!

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

no i have the standalone, i only bought the mig on steam and transferd it to dcs.

That might be why. :(

AFAIK you can't buy it on Steam and use the files in stand-alone (and vice-versa).

See if you can either get a refund or a license exchange so you have the correct module type for the simulator.

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

AFAIK you can't buy it on Steam and use the files in stand-alone (and vice-versa).

See if you can either get a refund or a license exchange so you have the correct module type for the simulator.

ok, so did i miss something? beause i already used the module on stand-alone! I flown it and i realy liked it! on stand-alone...

but you might have right, i am wrong here i think. i will for sure figure it out.

Thanks anyway

Edited by Absolut

ok, so did i miss something? because i already used the module on stand-alone! I flown it and i really liked it! on stand-alone...

Have you gone to your store account profile and linked it to your Steam account ?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Yes, you can. If you don't know, then you should refrain from spreading bad info.

You can use a Steam key on standalone, but you need to go on the website for DCS and link it to your Steam account. After that all Steam keys you have will activate.

You CANNOT use standalone keys on Steam, however. This is a Steam policy and nothing ED can do about it.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Have you gone to your store account profile and linked it to your Steam account ?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

as i mentioned above, i already used the module. Its not easy for me to explain since i am not nativ english. But there was an option to transfer the steamkey to ed and i have done this somehow properly because i already used it

Edited by Absolut

Yes, you can. If you don't know, then you should refrain from spreading bad info.

You can use a Steam key on standalone, but you need to go on the website for DCS and link it to your Steam account. After that all Steam keys you have will activate.

You CANNOT use standalone keys on Steam, however. This is a Steam policy and nothing ED can do about it.

:thumbup: its nice from people to help out. but they shoud be able to read a text and answer properly

i changed from IPV6 to IPV4 for reasons and this might have an effect on the steam account because of port changing. so far i am. but i have no glue about modems and i am still struggling withenglish when it comes to technical explanations.

much to learn i have, but hey at the moment i got plenty of time LOL

Edited by Absolut

:doh:

You CANNOT use standalone keys on Steam, however.

Excuse me for thinking you couldn't mix them AT ALL. :doh::doh::doh:

as i mentioned above, i already used the module. Its not easy for me to explain since i am not nativ english. But there was an option to transfer the steamkey to ed and i have done this somehow properly because i already used it

I thought that is what you said (you already flew it without problems).

What happens when you try to fly it? It just behaves as if it is not activated?

... as i mentioned above, i already used the module. Its not easy for me to explain since i am not native english. But there was an option to transfer the steamkey to ed and i have done this somehow properly because i already used it

Ok, it sounds like you'll need to contact support.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080