Questions about EHSD and ACNIP

PickleMonster

I've got a few questions about the EHSD on the MFD and the ACNIP on the right hand console. I'm having some difficulty finding relevent results in my searches.

1. In the latest updates it mentions Steerpoints, Markpoints and Target Points. What are markpoints, and more importantly how do I add/edit them? Are they the OSB selectable item on the bottom line of the MFD (mk0-mk9). Are they just Steerpoints/Waypoints with no additional properties?

2. Anybody found how to load and use the TACAN presets that we're recently added.

3. Does anyone know of any documentation or videos on using the ACNIP?

Ta muchly :pilotfly:

Edited by PickleMonster

Do you mean the AWLS preset channels?

Have you grabbed a copy of Chucks latest AV-8B guide? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AxKvVeNgc1ddXa_xH9W8tEdAblI_Mc5i

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope, it's definately not AWLS landing system (although I'd love that info). Thanks for the link to Chucks guide though. I've actually read it but it's a little out of date, although it's more than functional.

I was specifically looking for information on Mark Points and TACAN Library.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3974799&postcount=18

However I spent the night tinkering with the EHSD pages and I've found what I suspect are Mark Points and I've definately found the new TACAN presets. I'll see about putting some sort of guide once I've got it fully figured out.

Still trying to figure out the U/VHF panel functionality on the right hand console though, which I originally thought was the ACNIP.

I"m not sure how much of the V/UHF radio actually works. In theory if you lost your UFD you could control the radios with it. But I don't think Razbam has done much work on it.

Specs: It's a computer...it runs DCS....

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]