Problems since 2.5ob release

BlacleyCole

Since 2.5’s release as soon as I’m able to fly the Huey a hot fix comes out that introduces another area that’s a problem a couple of days ago after many attempts i was able to have a short flight with everything going great until I bumped the collective and snapped the rotor on snatching it back. Up but that was my fault got to fly yesterday morning and another hotfix came out so after it loads and hangs up on the torrent page i restart it asks me for the key to the su-25aftyer skipping that because it doesn’t remember it for some reason . I get in to the cockpit and snap of the rotor several times slowly increasing the collective and get in to a hover and slipping forward going fine then hear a noise and my rotor goes flying off i was holding everything steady no movement of the collective at all this would happen about about the same time no matter the direction. So i quit. I was thinking it might be the collective being to sensitive but then I remember the onscreen collective moving about the same amount. I’m not sure what is wrong I’m making small adjustments slowly if possible but it seems to be super sensitive to me to the point of being non flyable i wonder what to change in my settings to be able to fly it.

If you have any suggestions please post them.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I haven't touched DCS in a long while so there's a chance that a bug is causing this, however the usual cause is axis assignments in the options.

DCS initially assigns each physical joystick axis to an in-game axis and this can cause a sudden random input to your controls in-game, causing a sudden jump in the controls which snaps off the rotor.

TLDR - check your axis assignments.

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

• 4 weeks later...

It has to do with my friends setup or my wireless mouse i unplugged the vr no problem changed to a wired mouse no problem

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.