1940s P-51B Training Video

Just found this after looking for a manual, some interesting information in it on the P-51s flight characteristics.

http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/wvx/P-51150.wvx

The actor portraying the know-it-all sounds familiar. Van Heflin, maybe? He was a WWII combat photographer.

The relatively bald headed guy playing the manager type is also a well known actor, later.

Any real old guys in here or movie buffs?

Edited by ErichVon

The actor portraying the know-it-all sounds familiar. Van Heflin, maybe? He was a WWII combat photographer.

The relatively bald headed guy playing the manager type is also a well known actor, later.

Okay...no " Van Heflin " in there

But the bald guy is " Lee J. Cobb "...if I remember correct..he was in a great old flick called " Twelve Angry Men "..good movie to watch also starring " Henry Fonda " :thumbup:

very cool,great share:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Lee Cobb and Arthur Kennedy with lesser known Frank Albertson and James Seay. Arthur Kennedy is the majority of this one. (info supplied by a guy to the Aces High forum). The know it all pilot is the actor Arthur Kennedy. The manager type in the tower with the officers is Lee J. Cobb. And a bit of Walt Disney is the animation, I bet.

Edited by ErichVon

• 3 weeks later...