Remove pylons on the F-15E?

Texac

I tried to change a few lines and add arg numbers in the F-15E.lua in order to get the external pylons removed and a sleek F-15E just as it is possible with the C variant. However so far I couldn't achieve that.

I would like to know if someone else knows and can tell me how to remove the pylons if it is actually possible.

Thanks

the pylons do not have a visibility argument, so not possible.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Everything is possible in DCS ™ :D

For experienced modders this tot (and more difficult things) never will be a problem.

please define "experienced modders" ??

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I think the files are worth a look. I'm still not sure if it is actually possible on the real aircraft.

Wing pylons and centerline pylon removed is as slick as it will ever get on an E-model. While it is possible, no E-model will fly with out CFTs (Conformal Fuel Tanks). The bomb racks on the CFTs will always be installed, as will stations RC/LC one through three along the fuselage. When in air to air config, the BRU-57 racks are still present only their sway pads are locked upward to give the 120 the clearance it needs. The launchers for missiles may or may not be present for A2G configs. Typically a cover panel is installed in the forward launchers. The cover panel is not an operational requirement, it just makes life easier on the maintenance crews.

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

Everything is possible in DCS ™ :D

For experienced modders this tot (and more difficult things) never will be a problem.

IF it's not modeled then it can't be modded...... ;)

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The Pylons arent removable, even through modding.

Wing pylons and centerline pylon removed is as slick as it will ever get on an E-model. While it is possible, no E-model will fly with out CFTs (Conformal Fuel Tanks). The bomb racks on the CFTs will always be installed, as will stations RC/LC one through three along the fuselage. When in air to air config, the BRU-57 racks are still present only their sway pads are locked upward to give the 120 the clearance it needs. The launchers for missiles may or may not be present for A2G configs. Typically a cover panel is installed in the forward launchers. The cover panel is not an operational requirement, it just makes life easier on the maintenance crews.

The Pylons arent removable, even through modding.

That might explain why it isn't possible in DCS either. Thanks for clearing that up.