DCS Alphajet - Virtual Flying Bulls

Pâte

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Pâte! You have my attention. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Hello guys thx for your attention.

Sorry for the lack of news, i currently dont have a lot of time to spend to the Gadjet due to work. However i can announce you that Titaz started the early development of the EFM.

Keep in touch

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

People who will help? What do you mean with this? In which sector do you need help? Modelling, texturing, repering? I have some time to invest...! :)

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Ok. This is not really my field but i have some notions in arming, de-arming, fuel, charge, views etc. lua codes.... ;) What is your need?

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, a little update, unfortunately we don't have a lot of time to spend on the Alphajet during this month, but we keep slowly things going.

1428595189-eclat-de-fou.jpg

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Somehow I missed that update pic. Nice "explosion" :D

Waiting for news from time to time! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of news, we are quite busy at work, we try to go foward as much as possible.

- EFM still in progress.

- Little break on the external 3D, we started this week the cockpit ! Front panel is almost quite done, just few switch on the tranponder and we can go for the side panels

1433766283-pit-rendu-1.jpg

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the news Pâte. Good progress!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

"Time is always against us" - keep up the good work guys and we hope to see a demo video soon:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

awesome progress!

i know it is early but will it be available for customers or is it special for your team?

thank you!

As it said on the firt post, we've plan to release it to the public.

Thx Magstar ! :smilewink:

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great job so far bud. :)

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "