P-51 Cockpit photo

Cool-Hand

Hey all, I assume this is the right forum for this request, if it's not let me know or feel free to move it.

Is there any way that the dash board photo in the P-51D can once again pass integrity check on multiplayer servers on the Alpha version? I joined burning skies yesterday and integrity check flagged "Mods/aircraft/p-51d/cockpit/textures/p-51D-cpt-textures/mustang_photo" until I removed it.

I always liked this nice touch to at least semi-personalize the office. If not, it's fine offline but since it looks like it was originally a part of the module it would be awesome if we could have that back again.

Edited by Cool-Hand
Can't spell

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Yes it's possible, I did it this weekend:

You have to use the new mod structure in the saved games folder.

Will check the location this evening and report back.

Groovy thanks! Yeah if you can show me how to do it via the Saved Games folder that would be awesome. I figured out the liveries and stuff via the Saved Games but I was using method 3 in this post https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3196643&postcount=1for textures to work in the cockpit like the cockpit photo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't have a girlfriend of wife, so all I used it for was a chart with the wingspans of the 109 and 190. Last time I had the photo working was before the Spitfire rolled out of ED's hanger.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 2 months later...
Yes it's possible, I did it this weekend:

You have to use the new mod structure in the saved games folder.

Will check the location this evening and report back.

Actually I wasn't referring to a texture mod on the gunsight. The actual file that sits behind it in the gunsight that the "mustang_photo" dds file refers to was what I was looking for to work. wMnyGYG.jpg

I can get other files to work now using the saved games folder but for some reason when I create the description.lua to reference the game to the correct file it never appears. This is what I'm using in the Description.lua

livery =

{

{"p51d-cpt01", 0, "p51d-cpt01_mod", false};

{"mustang_photo", 0, "mustang_photos", false};

{"pilot_P51_kneeboard",0,"mfd3",true}; --dcs default

{"p51d-mirror", 0 ,"mirrors",true};--mirrors texture replacement with runtime rendered one

}

The other cockpit texture works but for some reason mustang_photo won't unless I change it in the DCS file structure itself by replacing the file and failing integrity check for multiplayer.

:helpsmilie:

Edited by Cool-Hand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]