Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

We gonna sue? You actually admitting to that being you? wow...

u wont do that becouse thats is breakin law :) and if u break it we gonna sue y ) just warnin

i wounder what would u say about ur mi 8 flyin at 180knots?

i wounder how u know about those chears mr racco i just startin to wounder how u know it hmmm , your effort? 20red against 5 blue... efforts ur pathethic

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

We gonna sue? You actually admitting to that being you? wow...

give me proof that was me later we talk about it

how u got an hold on my or not my ip why did server admin give to 3rd party the ip he should have not given ) u can brake so much laws here that u gonna find urself in trouble ;)

but i wish u best lucks to proove it was me

u wont do that becouse thats is breakin law :) and if u break it we gonna sue y ) just warnin

i wounder what would u say about ur mi 8 flyin at 180knots?

i wounder how u know about those chears mr racco i just startin to wounder how u know it hmmm , your effort? 20red against 5 blue... efforts ur pathethic

Well, at least we don't have to ask Roccoo who it was, you just told us. lol He never gave a name, but thanks for letting us know who to avoid! :thumbup:

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Guys there's no need to discuss it, that was evident and was clearly seen by the blue team members present, which for the most part (100% of those who were aware of it) were extremely fair and just landed or didn't take off. It was all recorded, dealt with by the admins, and we should just stop talking about that.

Just to make it clear, like in the past we first try to ensure a player won't cause stability issues and then search for cheats etc.

In that case we banned the player (it was one player used 2 different callsigns), cause we had reports and checked through the week about weird behaviour which cheating or not is not ok for the server.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

good luck with all of that :) since u already passed data to 3rd party correct me if i am wrong u had no right to do that ) cheatin or not u cannot use those data ty

Good luck with the law here, go to police and say to them "someone gave my IP because I cheated on my simulator, you have to put him in jail !!"

I would also like to see which law are you referring to...

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

good luck with all of that :) since u already passed data to 3rd party correct me if i am wrong u had no right to do that ) cheatin or not u cannot use those data ty

First of all grab a cold beer:beer:

What 3rd party? What data? Please pass and have fun with DCS. If you are the one banned from our server please try and fix your issues and we can check it again.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Good luck with the law here, go to police and say to them "someone gave my IP because I cheated on my simulator, you have to put him in jail !!"

I would also like to see which law are you referring to...

u funny ) u think in russia law dosnt work that way? dont worry bro

someone will have to say what and how and where

First of all grab a cold beer:beer:

What 3rd party? What data? Please pass and have fun with DCS. If you are the one banned from our server please try and fix your issues and we can check it again.

Greg

wernt u share IP , Data , and recording with ED team? and as for that u included number of people that in no way or other close to Administrator position i just wounder ) how those all of stuff went to other people?

Soooo since Rd 9 is basically over......when's Rd X f5 vs mig21 gonna start. .......

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I checked the tacview. The f15 and mi8 were indeed 30 nm apart, but I don't see any strange missile issue. It looks to me as a position desync.

Another thing that came to eye is player "310" on the mi8 doing over 250 kmh (vne) up to 330 kmh.

You're grasping at straws mate. The Mi-8 can easily get above 250 kph, and reach past 350 kph in a dive. Much past 350 kph will force a retreating blade stall in which case the speed will dramatically reduce should death be avoided.

I checked the tacview. The f15 and mi8 were indeed 30 nm apart, but I don't see any strange missile issue. It looks to me as a position desync.

Another thing that came to eye is player "310" on the mi8 doing over 250 kmh (vne) up to 330 kmh.

30 nm for an AIM-9? :megalol:

What about the missile disappearing and reappearing 20nm away?:lol:

It gives me the idea to create a small program inorder to centralize all the uid of the cheaters and ban them from all server using this system.

We add that on arma3, there was a procedure to reclaim the ban of course with justifications.

VEAF - Virtual European Air Force- www.veaf.org

Association européenne de simulation évoluant sur DCS, BMS et ArmA3.

Nous rejoindre : http://www.veaf.org/fr/association/formulaire-de-contact

It gives me the idea to create a small program inorder to centralize all the uid of the cheaters and ban them from all server using this system.

We add that on arma3, there was a procedure to reclaim the ban of course with justifications.

Good luck bannin half of DCS World Community ( most of em Russian side )

infact i know for sure most of that comunnity crack games all the time no matter for what reason they ahve an experience to do so

That's why I was talking about position desync.

The troll is getting too hard here. Why should I even be grasping at straws ? But thanks for proving me redfor always supporting their own cheaters and blaming others. I guess that's why I stopped playing PvP a long time ago. I think there are more cheaters than I/anyone would have ever thought.

You're calling a player a cheater because they're flying faster than 250 kph in a Mi-8 something the aircraft can actually do. On top of that you're making a bold claim that I support cheaters because I state this fact. Your color bias knows no bounds. I'm glad you don't play PvP anymore.

You're calling a player a cheater because they're flying faster than 250 kph in a Mi-8 something the aircraft can actually do. On top of that you're making a bold claim that I support cheaters because I state this fact. Your color bias knows no bounds. I'm glad you don't play PvP anymore.

no i call cheater those who does not fit those parametars :D! or its USA prapogand to make USSAR look weak?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B8-8