learn Russian

thrustvector

I have used Babbel for basics and Fun Easy Learn for vocabulary on Android. That was for German language but they were the best Android apps for high quality, easy and relaxed learning and should work for any language they support. Babbel is not free but totally blew another highly rated app out of the water quality wise.

I just learning english =)

Guys, what mean "lift vector ON" in this context ?

"If you go low, the bandit can create max angles with lift vector on as well as maintain energy by having his lift vector below the horizon."

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

I just learning english =)

"If you go low, the bandit can create max angles with lift vector on as well as maintain energy by having his lift vector below the horizon."

Where did you read this?

I read it like this:

"If you go low, the bandit can create max angles with lift vector on the horizon."