Removing the gunsight camera option to be added to Mission editor interface

Carl_infar

Would it be possible to add the option to mission editor to remove (dismount) the gunsight camera so the server admins can remove it for the multiplayer missions? (same as remove the IFR hood etc.)

Currently for example on cold war server the gun camera is present although I selected to dismount it in my computer options and its dismounted everywhere except the multiplayer.

Would it be possible to add the option to mission editor to remove (dismount) the gunsight camera so the server admins can remove it for the multiplayer missions? (same as remove the IFR hood etc.)

Currently for example on cold war server the gun camera is present although I selected to dismount it in my computer options and its dismounted everywhere except the multiplayer.

That's already like this, serveur must choose this option in ME (in 2.5.3) :music_whistling:

18120402291723618016023981.jpg

Sorry french version ;)

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

That option is about dismounting the whole gun-sight, which is naturally not possible to do in the ZA version as you need it to employ weapons. What we need is to dismount only the gun-camera, which is currently done by selecting an option in the special tab and not in the ME.