High Airspeed Flap Deployment BUG

philstyle

• ED Team
yo-yo i tried it in spitfire and past some boost level controls are not suficient to prevent nose tip to the ground i think someone need to hold tail to perform full power ground run up, but hell no it wont be me :P

Two days ago I have seen three lucky men who vented themselves on the tail of Mk V. And few years ago - Mr XIV.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

You guys are blowing this up. All I said was that I was impressed with the detail ED put into their modules. In the Mustang, when I trim the nose down, hold brakes, and throttle up, the stick will pitch forward. It's these kind of things that ED does not overlook.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria