2019 first image blackhole

71st_Mastiff

@subs17

If you have any peer reviewed works that support your claims feel free to link them to me. Until then our discussion is not happening on the same level, because you clearly don't seem to be familiar with what the scientific agrees as the standards of theoretical astrophysics, which have stood the test of time and observational evidence over and over again unlike whatever it is that you're claiming.

@Mastiff the same goes for your last post. The reason dark matter is suspect has nothing to do with extra dimensions and everything to do with particle physics and cosmology both being weird as hell.

These videos will help you understand a few things about what it is that I have mentioned. There are videos that explain in more detail how stars are created and their relationship with other dimensions.:thumbup:

BTW there is no such thing as dark matter.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Random youtube videos are not peer reviewed publications. This is a peer reviewed publication that explains how stars work:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/703/1/012002

and these notes are nice to go more in depth

http://astro.phys.au.dk/jcd/evolnotes/LN_stellar_structure.pdf

Once again, you are showing that you have no idea of how physics works.

Random youtube videos are not peer reviewed publications. This is a peer reviewed publication that explains how stars work:

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/703/1/012002

and these notes are nice to go more in depth

http://astro.phys.au.dk/jcd/evolnotes/LN_stellar_structure.pdf

Once again, you are showing that you have no idea of how physics works.

That’s because everything in NZ is upside down.

TL you’re not a moderator stop.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

There are folks in my family, that post YouTube video's in response to their concerns regarding mercury in vaccines, or how the government is trying to keep them down with the insurance companies.

I tend to gently remind them, that YouTube video's are made by people who typically have no empirical research background, nor are trained in the very topic they create their video's about.

I know, I know, I read books, by subject matter experts. The Internet is the last place I try to go deep into knowledge, especially YouTube videos.

Call me crazy, call me an Anachronism - but I will stick with SME books, and peer reviewed research. I am gonna hang with @TLTeo's explanations.

BTW, thanks TLTeo.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

It is a different perspective of stars that is unique, these videos are new to HumanKind. I would not expect such information to be regarded as worth viewing until something happens which motivates you to take another look. One thing that I have found is that regarding the truth many prefer theories and call it science which it is not! :doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

There are folks in my family, that post YouTube video's in response to their concerns regarding mercury in vaccines, or how the government is trying to keep them down with the insurance companies.

I tend to gently remind them, that YouTube video's are made by people who typically have no empirical research background, nor are trained in the very topic they create their video's about.

I know, I know, I read books, by subject matter experts. The Internet is the last place I try to go deep into knowledge, especially YouTube videos.

Call me crazy, call me an Anachronism - but I will stick with SME books, and peer reviewed research. I am gonna hang with @TLTeo's explanations.

BTW, thanks TLTeo.

Regarding vaccines, it is very easy for a villain to poison a child through a vaccine. People do this for their Bitcoin.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

BTW, thanks TLTeo.

I call it the university of YouTube :)

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

What they are seeing is a spiral Galaxy from side on, it is not a black hole because the Galaxy is still moving. It would be interesting to observe when this one comes to a stop and the work begins at its destination. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

My take on this, @SUBS17, is that you are either:

A.) Purposefully making outlandish claims for comedic effect.

B.) Seriously misinformed.

On the Vaccine and Mercury, from the CDC:

Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative that has been used for decades in the United States in multi-dose vials (vials containing more than one dose) of medicines and vaccines.

From my own research, at peer reviewed sites, Thimerosal breaks down quickly into a form or ethyl mercury, which the body easily excretes, just as easily as Uranium 238 which you consume daily from foods grown in the soil of harvested foods.

Also, if you wish to avoid Thimerosal, or any form of mercury in your vaccines, you can ask to have a single shot dose which comes preloaded into a syringe. Single dose syringes do not contain any additives such as Thimerosal (added to keep the vaccine clean for multi-use vials) and thus you avoid any mercury or mercury derivatives in your vaccine.

So as before, I am going to stick with TLTeo and peer reviewed literature or at least sites that have a vested interest in divesting information that is accurate and based on fact, such as the CDC.

JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

How much for the module? Will it supersede my ME-262?

Should I wear tinfoil?

• 9 months later...