Concerns with keys and lost games on dcs

Hello, I have been a dcs customer since the first blackshark. I have purchased that on standalone (before steam) and also purchased a10 warthog. Ive had to recently replace a hdd and have lose these games which were purchased years ago when they came out. Is there any way to get them back?

Also I have purchased p51d and mig 21 on steam (7 keys and 15 keys remaining for those two). Is there any way to have all my games in one place under steam (or outside of steam in standalone)?

I am looking into purchasing f/a 18 but very worried I am not getting a permanent game and that like ive lost a10 and blackshark , Im not willing to pay 80 dollars for a temporary download dependent on hardware longevity , unless someone can let me know I am doing something wrong to try and get these games back.

If you got it before steam then login with your account [not forum login] for your details/codes and download DCS 2.5

You might still be able to connect all the modules with your steam account.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45