I did enjoy it, thank you Apache!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Let me add my thanks! I just finished the MiG-15 version and really enjoyed the entire campaign. Well almost all of it. There were moments of frustration and triumph, but I guess that's the idea. The only mission I could not finish successfully was "The Final Nail" where I just could not avoid getting shot down by those F-5's. Rather frustrating as it was about 45 minutes of flying to get to the action in that one. I tried it about 10 times before resorting to the auto success option. Is there a way to practice that does not require the 45 minute lead up to a few moments of terror?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Sorry to hear that mission 15 was giving you a rough time. What you can do (and something I use when testing triggers and what-not in longer missions) is use time acceleration to get out there, and then if shot down, or you want to try something different, click the "watch replay" button. Then the mission will start again but you're not in the cockpit. Accelerate time to a ridiculous speed, let your previous self fly you out there, and then when you get to where you want to be (and after slowing time back down to 1x) press ESC and then select "take control".

Hope that helps a bit!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

• 6 months later...
I have just finished it on MiG-15, it was awesome, the most enjoyable and warm campaign I have played so far. Thank you Apache600.

I fully subscribe to what has been said by oror. Fantastic work Apache600!

Спойлер

i7 13700KF @ 5,4 GHz; DDR5 64GB RAM; Palit RTX 4090; AOC AG352UCG 35" 3440x1440; Win11.
Oculus Quest Pro.
"Marksman-L" rudder by MyCyJIbMaHuH ; VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base; VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip; VPC MongoosT-50CM Throttle.

My settings for VR