Looking for a squadron that is serious with the ability to smile.

Ducksen

Hi all.

I am based in Norway and use english as aviation language in sims. Might be relevant in regards to ping time and language barriers. I do not care what country you are from and what dialect your english has, just that your group speak english and use it actively during training and missions.

I don't require your group to be talented, just have heart and the desire to aspire towards a somewhat serious approach to DCS.

Time zone is UTC+2

I am looking for a serious approach to DCS without breaking the reason we all log on. I guess what I am saying is that if your group takes off from the taxiway and kamikazes the ground targets with your plane so you can spawn in a new plane, then I will look elsewhere.

And on the other hand of the scale I can not have DCS as a second job. Life happens sometimes. Casual plus as a minimum I guess...

If you play trainings and missions with a serious intent and trying to use some brevity and train on teamwork tactics and stuff like that then I am interested.

I am flexible on most days of the week.

MODULES

I am efficient with:

SU25T

SU25

MIG29A

MIG29G

MIG29C/S

SU27

SU33

F15C

A10A

A10C

F14B pilot

F18C

F5E-3

M-2000C

Can fly and do damage

AV-8B

F16C (learning currently, can perform ATG and BVR, A2A refuel basics)

F14B rio

Other roles

GCI

JTAC with 9 line

I have other modules that do not get attention.

MAPS

Caucasus

NTTR (Nevada)

Persian Gulf

COMS

Discord

Mumble

Teamspeak

Simple Radio

CLOSING

I have approx 4500 flight hours in DCS and confident I can learn your ways of flying as a team and be a valuable member of your squadron.

My approach as a start would be to fly with you as a guest or roleplay an adversary with ROE. Start easy and see where we go from there. I guess stuff like this must feel right for all parts.

Hoping to hear for a group

Fly safe people... :joystick: :pilotfly:

Edited by Ducksen

We're always on the look out for some more members, we're online Monday, Thursday and Sunday evenings, have our own TS Channel, WhatsApp groups and forum. We've got members in different Scandinavian countries including Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

79vRAF

OD

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Hello

Hello, we are a DCS squadron and we are looking for new members we do not restrict our members on any aircraft but the preference would be to have at least one of the following:

[JF-17, F-18, F-15, F-16, SU-33, SU-27, J-11, MIRAGE 2000, HARRIER]

We do host multiple training's missions and sorties daily. If you are interested join the discord and contact one of the leaders.

In Eclipse Task-Force we also participate in many events and DCS tournaments such as SATAL and many more.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ft3XnD3

Thanks......... And yes we have Fun :smilewink:

Edited by Breeze[Thunder 69]

Hey, we are currently recruiting for our DCS wing. We have two squadrons, a more casual wing for both A2A and A2G, and a more serious A2A aggressor squad that will be in SATAL 2020. We still have a lot of fun with both however. Specifically, the aggressor squad does focus on teamwork and BVR tactics. If you'd be interested drop by our discord:

https://discord.gg/HqRNajz

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg