Civilians mod

Skitter

Would be even better if we could have them as passengers, e.g. for our helicopters

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

If you do not mind civilians without animation,

We may be able to help.

The animation is what takes most of the time to do.

By making them "cargo" We could sling load them!

(just kidding...But I will make a cow for this purpose...):D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

If you do not mind civilians without animation,

We may be able to help.

The animation is what takes most of the time to do.

By making them "cargo" We could sling load them!

(just kidding...But I will make a cow for this purpose...):D

Just make sure the cow is USDA Grade A certified Kansas City Angus Beef! :D

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just make sure the cow is USDA Grade A certified Kansas City Angus Beef! biggrin.gif

First I need to find the correct cargo type code.

Anyone know?

location of lua files and/or scripts would be very helpful.

I have not found the cargo code yet.....

And I SO want to sling load a bovine...........

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."