Cheetah

Black Bear

Brown Bear

Black Rhino

Cobra (snake)

Leopard

Zebra - male

Zebra - female

More shall be added as time and temp permits......

If there is a animal you would like to see in sim, leave a request in this thread.

I will check with other "Zoo's" to see what is available!

OvGME ready

Have fun!

And NO HUNTING Allowed............

(without a permit......:D)

animals1.jpg

animals2.jpg

animals3.jpg

animals4.jpg

animals5.jpg

animals6.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9q49z5j53ag15io/DCS_Animals_Mod_V1.5.zip?dl=0

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Similar to this?

(On right and left)

I will see about the Lynx.......

animals21.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Can we go on Safari now with a Jeep?

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Jesus, Hawkeye, I have to be a Ringmaster too?

Why?

Are you becoming a Forum Administrator? :D:megalol::lol::music_whistling:

Does this work with combined arms?tongue.gif

This I do not know,

However.....

They may be armed.........

Cows with guns.........Holy crap! :D:megalol:

Can we go on Safari now with a Jeep?

Again, don't know, BUT.......

You can shoot them from the seat of you Helicopter......

We can do Helo Cow Herding!

Git on little doggie!:D:megalol::lol::lol:

Helo Safari's!

Sorry....

This is what happens when you go to the circus.....

It all went to my head......

I'll be better tomorrow....I hope........

More blue pills please.......:D

Just need a Sasquatch smile.gif

Don't tempt me.......:D

Are these animals animated? My dream is to see how wild horses run through The desert plain nad my Mi-8 above...

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

PC: i7 13700k, 64GB RAM 3200MHz DDR4, RTX 4090, VR: Quest 3.

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, crosswinds rudder pedals, VPC panel CP3, WinWing PTO2

Are these animals animated? My dream is to see how wild horses run through The desert plain nad my Mi-8 above...

No they are not. The amount of work needed and the amount they would be used are very out of balance.

So no plans to do so at this time...

Although, I wonder if the DCS Cows can walk and run....

Helicopter Cattle Herding!

That's the ticket! LOL

(...)

More shall be added as time and temp permits......

If there is a animal you would like to see in sim, leave a request in this thread.

I will check with other "Zoo's" to see what is available!

Can you create basic unarmed(!) people in different clothings from western, middle east, to african and asian style?

One basic male and female model would be enough to create "civilians" that need to be taken into account via the Rules Of Engagement and could make typical Counter Insurgency CAS missions so much more realistic! :notworthy:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Can you create basic unarmed(!) people in different clothings from western, middle east, to african and asian style?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301590/

Maybe you can merge this with your marine life mod? Don’t know if this is feasible.

Shagrat’s request I think is similar to the one I had for you a few months ago. Civilians. You sent me some but the scale were a bit off and some of the civilians looked real big and also they had some un natural positions with their arms straight up.

Civilians are so badly needed for many operations (humanitarian, rescues,...) as well as bewing able to correctly simulate roe.

Edited by BaD CrC

• 1 month later...

Hi and thanks !

I often use your mod in the mission I make for myself, especially cows

I didn't know we had an update since the 1.1 and I love your mod. Just one question: I just don't see why the cobra. Ok all others can be seen from sky but the cobra....

But other people are right.

As you have the skills for this good work, could you make some civilian people, airport crew, farming characters and stuffs, that I ask ED to make, as an asset pack but with no success.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

OK fellow pilots,

I have heard your call loud and clear.

My next mod will contain civilians and others as requested.

They will be static objects at first.

The art of human movement animation has yet to be mastered.

(but I will work on it)

Anyone with info on how to make these, or any static object, into "Loadable objects" ,

Or any static object into a "Cargo" object,

Please......Pretty Please.......

DO Share!

(I REALLY want to sling load DCS Cows........:D)

We have, so far by request,

civilians, Western, Middle east, African and Asian

airport personal

Any others, pm me so as to not foul this thread,

(unless it is a animal!)

Please have patience....

My pc is in the shop for a few more weeks still..........

And when received, a complete re-install of all programs will be needed.

but she will be a ROCKET SHIP!

Bring on the Tomcat!

OK fellow pilots,

I have heard your call loud and clear.

My next mod will contain civilians and others as requested.

They will be static objects at first.

The art of human movement animation has yet to be mastered.

(but I will work on it)

Anyone with info on how to make these, or any static object, into "Loadable objects" ,

Or any static object into a "Cargo" object,

Please......Pretty Please.......

DO Share!

(I REALLY want to sling load DCS Cows........:D)

We have, so far by request,

civilians, Western, Middle east, African and Asian

airport personal

Any others, pm me so as to not foul this thread,

(unless it is a animal!)

Please have patience....

My pc is in the shop for a few more weeks still..........

And when received, a complete re-install of all programs will be needed.

but she will be a ROCKET SHIP!

Bring on the Tomcat!

Thank you soooo much. Static objects are just fine! It is not so much about "nice looking" or make the scene "more lively".

A civilian model, or in fact any human model without a weapon in his hand(!), can visually simulate unarmed population, that requires the pilot to check the ROE, damage radius of weapons and maybe even call of the attack, for the time being.

This is a vital element in typical CAS for COunter INsurgency missions. Typical precision strikes and the fact that since over 50 years Rules Of Engagement are a major factor in the decision process of any pilot that dropped ordnance in anger.

I can't wait to place "civilians" in or near combat areas that don't look like special forces and carry an assault rifle and can be easily mistaken for enemy insurgents.

This will be a game changer for mission designers...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks Hawkeye.

The animation need a soft highly expensive (3d max), we understand that you can't make animated characters.

As I see you follow this topic, I've already spotted in an other post but I think you haven't noticed that the Ocean life you made crashes DCS in the latest versions if incliuded in a mission.

Other request if you can and when you'll have time: some georgians monuments like history of georgia at Tbillissi or the strange towers at Batumi, in the same section than your middle east mod.

Thanks for all your work !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

And just to add too that Cows B are missing textures .