Toe Brakes

I'm finally getting around to asking this question. I recently purchased the CH pro rudder pedals.

Is there no way to assign the left and right brakes in the 109 or 190 to the CH toe brakes? Doesn't seem to give you the option in the controls assignments.

• 3 months later...

Sometimes you need to flick the pedals more than once to register in dcs...

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Sometimes you need to flick the pedals more than once to register in dcs...

Not only with CH pedals, since a few updates when I need to change some setting it's like DCS configuration (but only configuration, as in game everything works fine) doesn't "see" the controls now and then, you have to push a button many times until it gets the correct one, same for axis.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Tell me about it, I feel you...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.