Hawk Flash Sale for DCS 1.5 Release

With the imminent release of DCS 1.5 into Open Beta we are having a flash sale on DCS: Hawk on the VEAO store.

Simply add the product into your basket on our store and use the coupon code "hawk1-5" to get the product for $12 - a huge 70% off saving!!!

Click here to purchase: http://veaosimulations.co.uk/product/dcshawk-efm-beta/

Flash sale ends...

Due to servers being down, I've extended the sale to this coming Friday 9th October.

Enjoy Hawk in 1.5 guys!!!

Chris

Notice: Keys purchased can not be used to activate DCS products on Steam!

Install instructions:

Register the licence code given on the VEAO store to your ED account.

Log in at www.dcs-world.com and go to Profile, then Licence check bottom right hand side.

Enter the code we have given you on the store and/or email.

You can then download via Module Manager in 1.2.16 and 1.5.0 Open Beta.

Edited by Ells228

I'm pretty sure my mrs coffee costs about than that from the local rip off merchant. Bargain... If I didn't already have it, (at 10x the cost and still happy with it) I'd be in. I am looking forward to seeing the updates in action!

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Wow, just saw this and despite not having any interest in this plane (no offense, just not my cup of tea), I couldn't stop myself from purchasing it. Nice job giving such a deep discount, just had to support you guys for it. Thanks.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Hi Ells,

I pre-purchased the Hawk before it released. I am pretty certain it had to be through your own website.

Anyway - the website says it doesn't recognise my email address so I have made a new account. Was there a server issue between then and now?

Regardless, I'm gonna be picking up a 2nd Hawk for my friend who is working overnight as a gift. Is it possible to tie the serial to another user via the DCS site or will you just be delivering the serial on it's own?

Thanks!

The Guys over there are Second to None!!! Great job!!!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Hi Ells,

I pre-purchased the Hawk before it released. I am pretty certain it had to be through your own website.

Anyway - the website says it doesn't recognise my email address so I have made a new account. Was there a server issue between then and now?

Regardless, I'm gonna be picking up a 2nd Hawk for my friend who is working overnight as a gift. Is it possible to tie the serial to another user via the DCS site or will you just be delivering the serial on it's own?

Thanks!

Yes we are still having issues merging the old order system with the new (thanks PayPal).

If you used the same email address it should merge fine.

Just give them the code and tell them to register it to their ED account.

Log in at www.dcs-world.com and go to Profile, then Licence check bottom right hand side.

They can then download via module manager in 1.2.16 and 1.5.0 Open Beta.

The Guys over there are Second to None!!! Great job!!!:thumbup:

Yes, I've always been impressed with the way the team has communicated with the community. Not having an interest in the hawk I was planning on waiting until one of their other releases to "join their club" but with the excitement of 1.5 being released, and them just giving a nice deep discount, I said what the heck, it's time to start supporting them now! :thumbup:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Yes, I've always been impressed with the way the team has communicated with the community. Not having an interest in the hawk I was planning on waiting until one of their other releases to "join their club" but with the excitement of 1.5 being released, and them just giving a nice deep discount, I said what the heck, it's time to start supporting them now! :thumbup:

And we appreciate it :D

Way to stick it to steam.

It is to coincide with the release of 1.5, so you'll probably get it at a later date. Everybody knows all updates go through ED first (which makes perfect seance) If this annoys you, you can easily transfer all of your steam keys over to a normal install of DCS World for free of charge where you'll be able to benefit from all updates and new releases as soon as they are released. I love steam, but I never saw any reason to use it for DCS.

It is to coincide with the release of 1.5, so you'll probably get it at a later date. Everybody knows all updates go through ED first (which makes perfect seance) If this annoys you, you can easily transfer all of your steam keys over to a normal install of DCS World for free of charge where you'll be able to benefit from all updates and new releases as soon as they are released. I love steam, but I never saw any reason to use it for DCS.

Don't think that has anything to do with the comment, which was likely about the fact that VEAO is undercutting the current Steam sale price.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Don't think that has anything to do with the comment, which was likely about the fact that VEAO is undercutting the current Steam sale price.

Well all modules are cheaper on steam than direct except for the Hawk which has a special discount. Again, it may be this price on steam when 1.5 releases there. This is a common complaint, my point was simply that using an ED install rather than steam is very much a viable option as you can transfer keys that way.