Submit Your Tracks Please

Bagpipe

So after my last cinematic I have come to the conclusion that sometimes setting up footage opportunities myself is a little uninspiring at times and possibly a little sterile and repetitive even.

Therefor, and although the track replay system is not always the best behaved, I am REALLY HOPING that all of you BEAUTIFUL DCS WORLD COMMUNITY MEMBERS :wub::notworthy:

can do me the honor of attaching any tracks which you think could be used in an upcoming Cinematic Video which I will edit.

It can be anything at all though preferably not very, very long.

Be it an intense dogfight, long range BVR stand off, anti-ship strike, CAS strike or even just a beautiful looking ferry flight.

You choose!

Once you finish a flight just save the track and upload it from your "Saved Games" DCS folder by attaching to a comment below.

I would really appreciate it and hope to make something beautiful from them! :D

Thank you

Check out my last one here:

I am starting to get the hang of things but need more footage!

And don't worry about camera angles etc. as i will be able to manipulate the views in the tracks to get what I need. All i need from you are interesting tracks. Or any track to be quite honest, you'd be amazed how interesting you can make something appear!

• 3 months later...
I am pretty sure one of my 9X's struck a missile and saved my bacon. In the replay I explode. :) Sorry, too large for forum rules. I can PM it if you want.

Send it over man! :thumbup:

Everybody else, come on let's see them replays. If you have something cool DM me or stick it on a dropbox and drop me a link. Doesn't need to be mega epic you'd be amazed what you can do with a simple scene! ;)