New views for supercarrier?

hreich

Why cant i switch my views with new key commands to switch view between cat1,2,3,4 and crew on a select cat? Has DCS disabled those right+ctrl, and rshift+f9, and ralt+f9 keys?

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Why cant i switch my views with new key commands to switch view between cat1,2,3,4 and crew on a select cat? Has DCS disabled those right+ctrl, and rshift+f9, and ralt+f9 keys?

To this point, I can only find a key binding for the LSO view. I have a 60% keyboard in my simpit and I don't have a R-CNTRL or R-ALT key to cycle through crew positions and the CATs and need to rebind these view to a different key combination.

Any ideas aside from a new keyboard?

Why cant i switch my views with new key commands to switch view between cat1,2,3,4 and crew on a select cat? Has DCS disabled those right+ctrl, and rshift+f9, and ralt+f9 keys?[/QUOT

Ralt+F9 is now LSO view.

You can just F2 cycle to each cat that has an a/c on it.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Only way I was able to watch the hangar was keeping F2 on my wingman when he headed down there after trapping.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

BSS_Sniper had the answer above . . .must be in the F9 Carrier view first.

This video by Tricker shows the outside and deck crew views.

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |