Anyone else dissapointed with AI Taki logic?

hein22

Currently we can't even have one static aircraft as the AI will go through like they didn't exist no matter if the static was correctly placed. Even in ED's missions they break all the visual realism by doing this and ignoring the world around. Manual even states the logic is de spawning AI if they find obstacles in taxi route. I attached a couple of pics to show this. SC is great and the work done by ED seems to be of epic proportion. But I disliked the taxi logic and the fact that the manual says one thing and the module does a different one. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by hein22

Stay safe

I would rather have the module and a few quirks with AI then not have the module at all.

I hope at some point this will be addressed, but for me currently this is a minor issue.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

This is minor. Besides, NL already told you this was a better solutions than having them exploding. The AI needs a complete overhaul anyway so this is very minor compared to all the other AI issues. I'm sure they'll get the AI pathing correct eventually.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

There's always one.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet