Problem with SU25T and Force Feedback Enabled After 1.2.2

I have G940. After the 1.2.2 update, my SU25T constantly rolls left. I even tried to retrim by transition autopilot to level flight, then disengaging autopilot but as soon as I disengage, plane rolls left. Anyone else? This happens only with Force Feedback enabled. This happens with no loadout as well so it's not a wing balance thing....

Thanks.

I would clear all your axis assignments in the options and re-add them, it is probably assigned to something else.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Exactly the same for me even after deleting controls .lua, uninstalling/re-installing the logitech software and assigning axes again. Stick seems fine until getting into the cockpit then it gets a definite left-hand lean that can't be corrected with the trimmer.

Toad, Shark, Huey and Mi-8 driver.

27" iMac 3.4Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, 2GB 680MX . Logitech G940 (modded), 2 x crappy Dell 1024x768 monitors for ShKval, ABRIS etc. TrackIR 3, Trackclip Pro.

I had to turn off FF to enable trim.

I thought that was an old "issue" or non issue depending on how you looked at it. I use the stick FF signal to rumble my seat for stall shake and the like but having it on kills trim! Its one or the other and the seat shaking is great for immersion but trim really helps the flying.

Just can't have both :-(

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case