Total biscuit passed away.

RuskyV

Been a follower of his since "Blueplz" in the World of Warcraft days. It's funny how someone you never knew in real life can impact you... but I have had a few online friends pass away and it hurts just as much as a real life friend passing away.

RIP TotalBiscuit. :(

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

I was very sad to hear about this. I didn't always agree with his conclusions about games but I thought that his videos were always thoughtful & well reasoned. On line gaming reviews are diminished by his passing. So sad that he was only 33. Requiest in pacem Mr. Bain :(

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

R.I.P.

TB has influenced my thinking and given me information and insight on gaming in general for at least 8 years now. WTF is..., gaming news, Terraria with Jesse, TGS Podcast, the Co-optional podcast and the Co-optional animations have made my day countless of times.

He has had a great influence on my daily approach to gaming and critical thinking for the better.

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I wasn't a regular watcher but I did enjoy it when I did watch him. Regardless whether you liked his work, or not, it is so sad to see anyone pass away at such a young age.

R.I.P.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: