2.5.5.40647 Open Beta erased my campaign progression???

JEFX

Hi!

I updated today to the latest update because I was so glad the M2000 RWR bug was finally squashed (thanks!) and I was very surprised to see that my progression in the Campaign was erased... I was up to mission 8 lately (and enjoying very much) and today, when I opened it, it said 'INACTIVE' ....

This is not a big downer for me, because I did download the missions separately as BD offered us a while back with the updated content (proper radio presets, for example)... I will continue playing it from individual missions...

But I thought I was worth mentioning...

thanks BD your campaigns are great!

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

I updated today to the latest update because I was so glad the M2000 RWR bug was finally squashed (thanks!) and I was very surprised to see that my progression in the Campaign was erased... I was up to mission 8 lately (and enjoying very much) and today, when I opened it, it said 'INACTIVE' ....

This is not a big downer for me, because I did download the missions separately as BD offered us a while back with the updated content (proper radio presets, for example)... I will continue playing it from individual missions...

But I thought I was worth mentioning...

Campaign progress is stored in

"Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\logbook.lua"

i.e.

[3] = 
               {
                   ["created"] = "07/03/17 02:46:42",
                   ["player"] = "Ramsay",
                   ["campaign"] = "C:/Users/Ramsay/Saved Games/DCS/Missions/Campaigns/en/M-2000C Caucasus Campaign by BalticDragon/M-2000C Campaign.cmp",
                   ["status"] = "Active",
                   ["history"] = 
                   {
                       [13] = 
                       {
                           ["datetime"] = "Wed Feb  7 03:33:09 2018",
                           ["agKills"] = 6,
                           ["aaKills"] = 0,
                           ["stage"] = 8,
                           ["deathsCount"] = 1,
                           ["result"] = 50,
                           ["mission"] = "Mission 08 FINAL.miz",
                       }, -- end of [13]
.... , etc.

With the addition of the "SoH - Coup dEtat" mini campaign, the name and path to the Caucasus Campaign folder has changed.

You'll need to edit the campaign path in logbook.lua to continue your progress, i.e.

• ["campaign"] = "./Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/Missions/Campaigns/Caucasus - South Ossetia/M-2000C Campaign.cmp"

... IIRC the old path was "./Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/Missions/Campaigns/M-2000C Campaign.cmp"

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ramsay (sorry for the late reply, I was working very hard the last couple of weeks)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

With the addition of the "SoH - Coup dEtat" mini campaign, the name and path to the Caucasus Campaign folder has changed.

You'll need to edit the campaign path in logbook.lua to continue your progress

Good tip .. thanks :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB